Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are foids so defiant?

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
Think about it, men try to cater to women’s preferences as much as we can, looksmaxx, gymmaxxx etc.

Men want this:

Old article yes. But my point still stands.

We want debt free virgins without tattoos.(also normal BMI) that’s it.

And it’s pretty easy because they are literally born with all these attributes.

This is all we want, and they seemingly do everything they can to fuck it up, on purpose.

Is the Jewish media propaganda machine that strong? Or is it something else?

Even if all they want is chad, chad wants these things as well.

It makes no sense to me, and the degeneracy and voluntary destruction of marriageable foids makes no sense.

And if you bring up these preferences to foids instead of acknowledging it they go into autistic reeeing rage.

Although I’m sure that’s because they gave their virginity away.

But why not instill this knowledge into younger foids so they don’t fuck up like their older middle age roastie counterparts?

defiant how? ive always thought that women romanticized whatever pisses people off. so i agree with you on that one.

It depends on the community of women. If a foid is raised and grows up in a controlling household two things can happen, 1.They become a trad wife that most men want, not a murky past, loving, clean or 2. They rebel against their upbrining and try to have sex at an early age to be seen as mature or to rebel against their strict parents. If you want to blame foids for how they act, it's usually their parents fault for raising such emotionless monsters.

It's because most women have poor self control. That's why women make up the majority of spending. This is the average woman weight wise past 25. Average female height is 5'3 so this is a BMI of 30. The average American woman is literally obese.

Women ideal actual 002 2

Last edited:
It's because most women have poor self control. That's why women make up the majority of spending. This is the average woman weight wise past 25. Average female height is 5'3 so this is a BMI of 30. The average American woman is literally obese.

View attachment 1074433
One BMi over the average American man. jfl

Think about it, men try to cater to women’s preferences as much as we can, looksmaxx, gymmaxxx etc.

Men want this:

Old article yes. But my point still stands.

We want debt free virgins without tattoos.(also normal BMI) that’s it.

And it’s pretty easy because they are literally born with all these attributes.

This is all we want, and they seemingly do everything they can to fuck it up, on purpose.

Is the Jewish media propaganda machine that strong? Or is it something else?

Even if all they want is chad, chad wants these things as well.

It makes no sense to me, and the degeneracy and voluntary destruction of marriageable foids makes no sense.
Non godly “women” should burn alive at the stake