Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Are Foids Obsessed With Showing Their Feet?

Y

youthislife

Veteran
As soon as the weather gets a little bit warm foids are all wearing sandals showing their feet.

Because white chads have a fetish for feet.
Why? I don't know as feet are disgusting.

probably simps dig it up :feelsUgh:

don't know but it works to my benefit

I literally thought I was the only one who thought this. I always bothered I rather not have to look at other peoples feet and I only take off my socks when I go to sleep. Maybe they do it to show off how small they are or some shit like that I always think foids look better with shoes though

I literally thought I was the only one who thought this. I always bothered I rather not have to look at other peoples feet and I only take off my socks when I go to sleep. Maybe they do it to show off how small they are or some shit like that I always think foids look better with shoes though

Exactly, I hate feet as well and always wear socks my himself. Also think foids look much better with actual shoes. When I see a foid wearing sandals I get an urge to stomp on her feet lol.

id imagine it’s the equivalent of not wearing gloves on your hands in the summer

Exactly, I hate feet as well and always wear socks my himself. Also think foids look much better with actual shoes. When I see a foid wearing sandals I get an urge to stomp on her feet lol.
A better question is why women think we like seeing their feet so much

They like showing off their body

I noticed that too long ago. It's almost an instinct for foids. They know perfectly well from years of thirsty looks, since their teens, that pretty much every part of woman's body is fetishised, so they feel encouraged to sexually provocate those men around. But yes, you got it right, YOU will get NOTHING, because you are only beta orbiter and not chad.

I am a zoomercel who is going to U this year, since I was in HS even boomer foid teachers wear sandals when it's summer. Foids will ALWAYS be foids, even when they hit the "wall".

Its sexual to them

Damn you can tell these ladies feet are fucked up from wearing shoes that are too thin

It's weird. If I have to wear sandals then I keep my socks on.

I'd don't like crusty feet

Lifefuel for degenerates like me :feelsautistic:

can't understand that feet fetish tbh it's kinda weird ngl

B4NIN0 CcAABddP

Download

It's weird. If I have to wear sandals then I keep my socks on.

I wonder if that's an incel trait.

I've noticed that usually Chad doesn't mind being barefoot, wearing flip-flops, opened toed, etc... They'll step out of the house like that too.

Anything for one crumb of attention from a Chad

Absolutely disgusting. Ugliest part of the human body. It’s genuinely so atrocious to me I hate the words associated with them. You know the ones

Absolutely disgusting. Ugliest part of the human body. It’s genuinely so atrocious to me I hate the words associated with them. You know the ones
feet
foot
toes
heels
soles
toenail
toerings
ankles
socks
shoes
fungus
bunion
calluses
hammertoe
limburger
pedicure
pumice stones

Lol, why. I remember that episode with Peggy Hill making fetish vids on some website. It was made back in 2000, lol.

Yep I was like 10 when I saw that. Whenever someone says anything about foid feet and/fetish I immediately think of that *shudder*

Commendable greycel. I concur with the utmost sencerity.

I honestly dont know why I hate the plural version its annoying to say

never noticed this tbh, so don't know why.

They want to show their body in general to get attention. That's a no-brainer.

Feet are just gross to look at though
That's what makes it so great when they aren't that off putting through a combination of cosmetics and genetics. Even foot fetishists like myself find ugly feet gross to look at. I think most men are to a degree, foot fetishists. They may not manifest it directly, but most would not be interested in girls with comical man feet, betraying some preference for pretty ones.

Why is there a strong correlation between foot fetishists and femdom enthusiasts? Because for many foot fetishists the filthy and degrading nature of doing something like licking a girl’s feet or sucking her toes is the appeal. This fetish is rooted in a subconscious self hatred, they see themselves as unworthy of looking at the more attractive body parts of a woman like tits, buttocks, so they focus on the lowest, dirtiest and least attractive path of the woman instead.

That's what makes it so great when they aren't that off putting through a combination of cosmetics and genetics. Even foot fetishists like myself find ugly feet gross to look at. I think most men are to a degree, foot fetishists. They may not manifest it directly, but most would not be interested in girls with comical man feet, betraying some preference for pretty ones.
I find women wearing shoes more attractive so I dont have to see feet. I dont get the obsession with people showing off the things you step on the ground with. Im guess Im the opposite of a foot fetishists I like legs though.

Any excuse to show off skin. It's all they got, sex.

tbhnglimho bcuz everyone likes feet but only chads are accepted coming out witht their feet fetish and its kekfuel when a truecel "mans up" and states the obvious :feelsclown:

Because they are disgusting pieces of shits who do disgusting things like showing their feet
I find women wearing shoes more attractive so I dont have to see feet. I dont get the obsession with people showing off the things you step on the ground with. Im guess Im the opposite of a foot fetishists I like legs though.
Me too, they stand on the fucking ground it’s disgusting to even show that shit