Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Are Foids Obsessed With Showing Their Feet?

3d? yes
2d? no

25a5e8af3e8f1cd1deaf6cd7254fe62c.jpg
sample_f34abc0b8b83ad28f681c370e4836e3c.jpg
sample_a3bb397464f6ea16beb8a2ac7b91e4c4.jpg
4de2d6bc7d386e95fa958e874e63abe6.jpg
I'm looking at the images and maybe I'm the weird one but the feet are not what I'm looking at in any of them because I don't see them as appealing, arousing, sexy, or anything other than "they're there in the image. Okay. Now stop blocking my view."
First image I'm looking at the tiny bit of her bikini I can see just barely visible under her foot and the slightly round bulge on her chest.
Second image I'm only looking at her ass and nothing more.
Third image I think should be self-explanatory where I'm looking.
Fourth image seems boring. Nothing to look at there.

All I'm getting at is I don't understand the appeal for feet.
Face, breast, legs, ass, pussy, hair I can understand. Feet though? Really?

It also doesn't help that the few times I've ever seen anything foot related in anything sexual it's 2 forms which seem disgusting.
One is humiliating the guy by either using the feet to play with his dick or step on it or step on him. Pretty much treating the guy like trash. Or the other where the guy is licking and praising the feet looking like a pathetic simp that's worshipping the whore that's admiring how pathetic the guy looks under her feet.
And I'm talking 2D here of course. I'm sure 3D is the same, just grosser because the feet would be dirty.

I'm looking at the images and maybe I'm the weird one but the feet are not what I'm looking at in any of them because I don't see them as appealing, arousing, sexy, or anything other than "they're there in the image. Okay. Now stop blocking my view."
First image I'm looking at the tiny bit of her bikini I can see just barely visible under her foot and the slightly round bulge on her chest.
Second image I'm only looking at her ass and nothing more.
Third image I think should be self-explanatory where I'm looking.
Fourth image seems boring. Nothing to look at there.

All I'm getting at is I don't understand the appeal for feet.
Face, breast, legs, ass, pussy, hair I can understand. Feet though? Really?

It also doesn't help that the few times I've ever seen anything foot related in anything sexual it's 2 forms which seem disgusting.
One is humiliating the guy by either using the feet to play with his dick or step on it or step on him. Pretty much treating the guy like trash. Or the other where the guy is licking and praising the feet looking like a pathetic simp that's worshipping the whore that's admiring how pathetic the guy looks under her feet.
And I'm talking 2D here of course. I'm sure 3D is the same, just grosser because the feet would be dirty.
I honestly think we are in the minority thats why so many foids like showing off their feet. I especially hate it when they try to paint them it makes it worse for me. I dont get it like is it like tits where they dont want guys to look but do at the same time or are we just suppose to pretend you forgot to wear shoes today.

Foids unironically believe in the concept of "earthing" where you develop greater spirituality with the Earth when you walk around barefoot

Lifefuel for foot fetishcels

lifefuel tbh a lot of fap material

I dunno why but feet fucking disgust me. Even if a family member isn't wearing socks I have to cover my peripheral vision with something or leave the room.

I dunno why but feet fucking disgust me.
Even if a family member isn't wearing socks I have to cover my peripheral vision with something or leave the room.
that's because your family is disgusting since they are related to an incel
sisters of non-incels have cuet feet