Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids in the healthcare industry such bitches?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Why?

From the receptionist (which are the bitchiest of all) to the MD, if they're female, they are such abrasive cunts. Every interaction i have with a foid working in a medical office makes me feel stupid and worthless.

They can't blame it on stress, because male healthcare professionals are not like this

They’re strong independent women

becoming a nurse is a first choice career for women who aren't really good at anything and spent more time sitting on dicks than studying in HS/college

that and all the praise from corona is getting to their heads. imagine being applauded as a hero just for recording tiktoks of yourself dancing in an empty hospital JFL

becoming a nurse is a first choice career for women who aren't really good at anything and spent more time sitting on dicks than studying in HS/college

that and all the praise from corona is getting to their heads. imagine being applauded as a hero just for recording tiktoks of yourself dancing in an empty hospital JFL
i hate nurses like u wouldnt believe

i hate nurses like u wouldnt believe

Same, and it's not the first time I've noticed incels reporting either a dislike, discomfort, or awkwardness regarding their interaction with (female) nurses. I'm beginning to think that a litmus test of how incel you is your relationship with nurses and female health staff in general

They’re all fat as well ironically

I guess they're tired of checking subhuman bodies all day. If all their patients were Chads, they'd be always happy.

they are all harpies. they cant even do their job with warmth.

They think they're superior because they're in the health sector, which we all know means they sucked dicked in some low tier college to get a degree.

there only bitches do u cos ur ugly
They think they're superior because they're in the health sector, which we all know means they sucked dicked in some low tier college to get a degree.
and affirmative action, and have no mental draw backs and being happy and army of orbiters to provide them money

All foids are bitches tbh

The cunts at my nearest grocery store has shirts call themselves heros! LOL.

Pathetic.