Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids and men friends?

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Is there an evolutionary reason for this? I can't think of a woman and a man being friends, they're totally different and I'm sure that nearly all men want to fuck the shit out of their female friends and I'm talking from the experience. Like why would the opposite sex be friends? It's something you don't see in nature afaik

cause they wanna betabuxx slave
Sort of, but It's mostly a social circle/clique thing that dates back to the Neanderthals.
Social validation etc....

Wtf? Women are only friends with chads and jester-maxxing chadlites

There is nothing wrong with having female friends. They only work if both sides are not attracted to each other. Only truecels can make this happen.

If the guy is already in a relationship and has his needs met then i don't see why not if they have similar interests

orbiters gonna orbit

no idea, having a female friend is extremely cucked, id only interact with a foid if i wanted to get with her

The following reasons:

1. They are colleagues or classmates and so they have to spend time together

2. The guy is simping for the foid

3. They hookup

What if they really care about their male friends?

tenor.gif

I've never seen a male being friend with a female, if they do then they're definitely gay.

They’re not?