Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why are flies always so attracted to me

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
It's like Iam so evil that flies feel my negative aura and they like my ominous presence

I always get embarassed in public IM A DEMON

you are moist and warm

It's like Iam so evil that flies feel my negative aura and they like my ominous presence
Lord of the Flies. Mang :feelsdevil:

Also Lounge thread but I guess attracting Flies would hinder sexual advance chances

Lord of the Flies. Mang :feelsdevil:

Also Lounge thread but I guess attracting Flies would hinder sexual advance chances
I will tell the flies to attack foids

Flies are attracted by people with bad personalities inkwell

you are now the fly king, attack roasties with your army of shit eating insects :feelsdevil:

It's the smell of your Longthing

got to go poop GIF by VALERIS
you are now the fly king, attack roasties with your army of shit eating insects :feelsdevil:

I don't think that is evil I think you just need a shower, Just take a shower bro, And all seriousness are you a cleanly person? I take two showers a day but I have to I used to work as a plumber