Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are femoids allowed to wear Make-Up but males CAN'T?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Why do men have to suffer with their imperfections and blemishes but a femoid is ALLOWED (and encouraged) to "Fix" any imperfection and flaws she has? 

maxresdefault.jpg

WYPl7Qv.jpg

Although this acne-scarred reddit male wouldn't be considered "hot" even without acne, why should he have to face the shame and judgment of others while Stacy slaps on some SPF that evens her skintone out, misleading men into thinking she has healthy genetics and will produce offspring with clear skin.

I guess the common argument for why guys don't wear makeup and can't (socially unacceptable everywhere on planet earth) is that guys should just "tough it out."
But it just doesn't seem fair that they are ALLOWED to mislead with makeup and portray themselves as more attractive than they are, but guys don't have any equivalent.
Make-up is a "quick fix" but there is no equivalent quick fix for men except showers and haircuts, but even those can take a lot of time and money if one really wants to catch m'lady's attention.

No one should be allowed to wear makeup. It should be punishable by death.

nearly threw up my breakfast tbh

because its unmanly as hell and you would only look good to lefty girls with godtier SJWism level

No one is stopping you.

because makeup on a man looks fucking gay. you wouldnt be helping your cause you would be de- helping. do you really think a female would want to go out with a limp wristed feminized looking straight man or would they prefer just chad?
i think a better argument here is definitrly plastic surgery and it can relatr to the whole makeup debate.pre much the same thing where its more socially acceptable for women to get plastic surgery but men who do it are insecure bla bla bla

the real question is y has no one come out with the male version of makeup? we already hav stuff for baldcels to bulk up the hairline, but nothing for facial hair. i also think it might some day become socially acceptable to apply shadow under the cheekbones for men to give the impression of hollow cheeks. with the levels of hypergamy being where theyre at, its only a matter of time before male makeup/ looksmaxing becomes mainstream in response

koreancel26 said:
the real question is y has no one come out with the male version of makeup? we already hav stuff for baldcels to bulk up the hairline, but nothing for facial hair. i also think it might some day become socially acceptable to apply shadow under the cheekbones for men to give the impression of hollow cheeks. with the levels of hypergamy being where theyre at, its only a matter of time before male makeup/ looksmaxing becomes mainstream in response
It's going to be a while the majority of people still believe in the personality meme

Only fags wear fakeup.
Fakeup in general should be outlawed.

They can: EVERY male actor/model/etc wears makeup. Even fucking Bill O'Reilly wears it. They just aren't wearing the obvious kind. But you can wear the obvious kind too if you're trying to run some emo/alternative/gawth/etc pretty boy type game. Still requires good features to pull off though

Dry Spell said:
Why do men have to suffer with their imperfections and blemishes but a femoid is ALLOWED (and encouraged) to "Fix" any imperfection and flaws she has?
maxresdefault.jpg

WYPl7Qv.jpg

Although this acne-scarred reddit male wouldn't be considered "hot" even without acne, why should he have to face the shame and judgment of others while Stacy slaps on some SPF that evens her skintone out, misleading men into thinking she has healthy genetics and will produce offspring with clear skin.
I guess the common argument for why guys don't wear makeup and can't (socially unacceptable everywhere on planet earth) is that guys should just "tough it out."
But it just doesn't seem fair that they are ALLOWED to mislead with makeup and portray themselves as more attractive than they are, but guys don't have any equivalent.
Make-up is a "quick fix" but there is no equivalent quick fix for men except showers and haircuts, but even those can take a lot of time and money if one really wants to catch m'lady's attention.
If Chad wears makeup he's just cute and trying to look nice. If incel wears makeup hea gay.

RealestFakecel said:
because its unmanly as hell and you would only look good to lefty girls with godtier SJWism level

1.) ALL women are SJW's and/or feminists deep down (lol at cucks that think "female anti-feminists" are a real thing) so kind of a moot point.

2.) Yep, because all those hair bands totally weren't fucking tons of "normal" Stacies and models in addition to "alternative" chicks. Same for any famous "pretty boys" really. But who cares if the women are lefties or not (though again, virtually all are). Pussy is pussy.

3.) Women don't really care about "manliness." Chad's in general really aren't all that manly; the manliest dudes (gigantic ogres) are usually unattractive to women. 

Lots of blue-pilled coping in this forum

I used to use black nail polish because I wanted to look cool and concealers to hide my eye bag, but now I don't do it anymore.

Planning to try it again in 2018 and I think its pretty fun maybe with purple, or black lipstic, I also want to get a septum piercing.

Nobody should wear make up, it's fake and just unfair for men who are expected to just roll with their flaws, yet all girls with a little paint become super models

idkwattodowithlife said:
I used to use black nail polish because I wanted to look cool and concealers to hide my eye bag, but now I don't do it anymore.

Planning to try it again in 2018 and I think its pretty fun maybe with purple, or black lipstic, I also want to get a septum piercing.

@Master

Do we need more evidences?

Bushladen008 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
@Master
Do we need more evidences?
I'm not a woman. I'm a dudes dudes bro.

I've just experimented with some make up

You could make a poll, if you want to get me banned, or not. I can't really control everyone, if they like the person, or hates em for whatever reason.

idkwattodowithlife said:

You could make a poll, if you want to get me banned, or not. I can't really control everyone, if they like the person, or hates em for whatever reason.

Stfu you useless cuck, i will get you banned just wait.

Bushladen008 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Stfu you useless cuck, i will get you banned just wait.
I've gotten banned from several sites. Am I worried? Yes, but I realized I can't control everything, and I'm not sure if people are ready to accept different opinions, that doesn't align with theirs. Perhaps, sometimes its better for people to keep it to themselves.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I've gotten banned from several sites. Am I worried? Yes, but I realized I can't control everything, and I'm not sure if people are ready to accept different opinions, that doesn't align with theirs. Perhaps, sometimes its better for people to keep it to themselves.

fuck off retarded cunt, you sound exactly like a female

beard is akin to makeup

so as a male you need to have one

after that you just need to fix any undereye and skin issues

fillers, laser, sclerotherapy

no reason to cope on this makeup stuff but it does help to know how subhuman most women really are

You can, but you will look like some gay cuck

A thread in which men whine about makeup not being socially acceptable for males tells a lot about these men's inceldom.

Your problem might be just a lot more simple than you think. You are possibly just gay and everybody else but yourselves can see it.

Stepping out of the closet might do wonders for your sex lives.

IdealMaxilla said:
beard is akin to makeup
so as a male you need to have one
after that you just need to fix any undereye and skin issues
fillers, laser, sclerotherapy
no reason to cope on this makeup stuff but it does help to know how subhuman most women really are

I can't grow facial hair and neither can many guys.
But any Stacy or Becky can put on makeup
So it's not a 1:1 comparison, but I see your point.

AngelOfDisease said:
A thread in which men whine about makeup not being socially acceptable for males tells a lot about these men's inceldom.
Your problem might be just a lot more simple than you think. You are possibly just gay and everybody else but yourselves can see it.
Stepping out of the closet might do wonders for your sex lives.

You're really dense.

This isn't a pro-makeup topic as much as it is an anti-injustice topic.
I'm not saying makeup companies should market towards men lol.
I'm pointing out the difference in OPTIONS men and women have to improve their attractiveness and hide unattractiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back