Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are female cashiers such cunts?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was at the supermarket today, and the hijab-wearing Moroccan girl didn't even greet me as is store policy to do so. After your items get scanned, the cashier will tell you the amount of money you have to pay.

So I was waiting for her to tell me the amount of money to pay, since I didn't have my glasses on, which made it impossible for me to read the number on the screen. Instead, she sheepily stares at me as if I'm retarded.. So I ask her the amount and she mumbles it.

I gave her the money and I said, "I can't see well without my glasses on, that's why I asked the amount of money I had to pay." She just ignored me, and she put the change she had to give me right next to her instead of giving it to me like any other cashier would do. :feelsrope:

And she is supposed to be "my sister in Islam." Just lol at this meme!!!! They are all superficial cunts regardless if they're Islamic or not who treat me like shit just because I am an ugly brown male. She isn't the first one of ""my sisters in religion"" ( :soy::soy: ) to treat me like shit for no reason. If I was good looking and white, she would've treated me a lot better, like one of her colleagues did with some white Chad-lite the other day, coincidentally also a hijab-wearing Moroccan girl, while treating me like shit right afterwards.

I hate these superficial creatures, I hope they get an Abdul husband who will beat the ever-living shit out of them.

Last edited:
because you are ugly.

"Your sister in Islam" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Islam is very clear about women.

I was at the supermarket today, and the hijab-wearing Moroccan girl didn't even greet me as is store policy to do so. After your items get scanned, the cashier will tell you the amount of money you have to pay.

So I was waiting for her to tell me the amount of money to pay, since I didn't have my glasses on, which made it impossible for me to read the number on the screen. Instead, she sheepily stares at me as if I'm retarded, instead of telling me the amount of money I have to pay, as every other cashier has to do. So I ask her the amount and she mumbles it.

I gave her the money and I said, "I can't see well without my glasses on, that's why I asked the amount of money I had to pay." She just ignored me, and she put the change she had to give me right next to her instead of giving it to me like any other cashier would do. :feelsrope:

And she is supposed to be "my sister in Islam." Just lol at this meme!!!! They are all superficial cunts regardless if they're Islamic or not who treat me like shit just because I am an ugly brown male. She isn't the first one of ""my sisters in religion"" ( :soy::soy ) to treat me like shit for no reason. If I was good looking and white, she would've treated me a lot better, like one of her colleagues did with some white Chad-lite the other day, coincidentally also a hijab-wearing Moroccan girl, while treating me like shit right afterwards.

I hate these superficial creatures, I hope they get an Abdul husband who will beat the ever-living shit out of them.

Females have no religion, just a small amount of muslim girls are really good. 95% of the muslim girls are shit and would cheat and fuck with Chad whenever they get the chance. Ethnic garbage sluts are the cancer of the world, I respect white woman more than cancerous ethnic sluts here in the west.

Are there no other supermarkets with self service in the local area?

I wouldn't give them my money if I were you. That's an unacceptable way to treat a paying customer.

Because they are female and you are ugly. That’s a recipe for them to be cunts.

eh, being a muslim in the west is worthless

The best part about Islam, namely its view on women and homosexuality, is only allowed to manifest itself in very limited ways whereas you get all the bad parts of being a devout muslim, such as only being allowed to seek out muslim foids.

Can't even beat the shit out of her for disrespecting you like that

come to think of it, this is why the west is worthless

Funny thing is you can complain about her but she’d never get sacked because she has a vagina.

What is that? I don't speak Spanish....
Itasluts talking about taking the muslim phallus up their ass. They are talking about submission - in a cultural and sexual way - to the superior muslim cock.

Foids have no religion, or homeland, they are only looking for the most dominant male they can find, they are animals.

Sounds like you have a disease called being ugly as fuck

She was brought to the west by a chad so she instantly raised her standards. Who the fuck are you in her eyes? Nobody. She probably thinks chad is what ,men in normal relationships look like. She has raised her standards because she left her shit country. She probably watches some Hollywood shit and think chad is all they deserve and incels are fat ugly cunts.

hxyian70l1921.jpg

I avoid female cashiers at all costs