Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are everyone so obsessed with Jews?

i ruined my life obsessing about this shit despite my grandad being a jew (ethnic but he converted to catholicism) so what? what if a bunch of jews are running the world. stop having them live in your head rent free NETWORK with people in IRL (especially in uni) TRY to date before uni is over. or god forbid maybe network with some jews. (hey I am not being an anti racist hippy but not all jewish individuals are enslaved to his/her race. but at the same time not denying that their probably are a corrupt minority of wealthy jewish individuals)

I missed SO MANY opportunities in uni by having this mindset. (hey not denying some minority of powerful jews are doing shit, but stop letting them get in the way of your success!)

pretty much post-uni is the WALL for a lot of guys. (hey I hit the wall but I will still try to jackhammer through it)

Last edited:
They control everything and I’m so sick of it.

NETWORK with people in IRL (especially in uni) TRY to date before uni is over. or god forbid maybe network with some jews. (hey I am not being an anti racist hippy but not all jewish individuals are enslaved to his/her race. but at the same time not denying that their probably are a corrupt minority of wealthy jewish individuals)

I missed SO MANY opportunities in uni by having this mindset. (hey not denying some minority of powerful jews are doing shit, but stop letting them get in the way of your success!)

pretty much post-uni is the WALL for a lot of guys. (hey I hit the wall but I will still try to jackhammer through it)
:bluepill: :soy:

I don't care about jews tbh

A68BD897 6682 484B B745 DA9A93422EBE

Ashkenazi Jewish average IQ 115
Scythians (Ashkenaz) - map
302C7553 605E 49EE ABFD 87A9CA764481

Last edited:
they have nice beards

Do you seriously think that there´s a world Jewish conspiracy, plotting against us? I grew up Catholic and live in a Catholic country and went to mass regularly. Jews aren´t that popular here in my country and I use to buy all the conspiracy shit. But blaming ons´s situation on another religion or etthnic group is so fucking stupid. We´re doomed, no matter what. Jews didn´t plant our genes or picked our parents. Anyway, its a counterproductive way of coping.
051DBE5E B391 404F 8F8B DC28FB75741D

no i am not defending jewish elites but at the same time we need to not use it is an excuse to sit around and not try to better our lives. (a good amount of WASPs/Irish are corrupt like some jews too)

no i am not defending jewish elites but at the same time we need to not use it is an excuse to sit around and not try to better our lives. (a good amount of WASPs/Irish are corrupt like some jews too)
My post was hardly a reaction to your opinion on jews my fellow GrAYcel.

This is the same argument that the right uses to explain why minorities fail and you don't buy it. Use it against white's when its convenient for you though.

Using high IQ to explain why a group is successful. But when someone points out how Black and Brown has lower IQ you would immediately dismiss it as being racist and unfounded.
No - that's untrue. I have a holistic view of IQ. Different groupings have different distributions of intelligence. We should expect Africans in particular to not be able to find high levels of success within society outside of athletics and entertainment.