Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are ethnicels allowed to be incel because of their race but not mayocels?

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I hate the double standard that tall average looking or better ethnics can be incel because of their race, but below average mayos are “fakecel because white”. I think a big reason why there is so many fakecels here and people who end up ascending is because normies think they are doomed because they are ethnic, when really it isn’t a big deal and they have no problem getting laid.

The racepill is one of the least coherent beliefs discussed here. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence against it. Just by looking at demographics, it’s easy to see that across the world hundreds of millions of ethnicels are ascending and shitting out hundreds of millions of ethnic babies. Meanwhile white countries are depressed dystopian hellholes where foids only have sex with chad and the only babies being born are from immigrant parents.

I think that if I was ethnic I wouldn’t be incel. It is much easier to get into a relationship as an ethnic because their cultures haven’t suffered as much from the effects of the sexual revolution and social atomization. The bonds of their communities are still very strong. If all else failed, as an ethnic I could at least get into an arranged marriage. I am incel because I am white.

normies think they are doomed because they are ethnic, when really it isn’t a big deal and they have no problem getting laid.

The racepill is one of the least coherent beliefs discussed here.
bro u aren’t even ethnic obv, you don‘t know what it feels like. Besides that, it differs from where you live. In Germany for example, there are so many racist people, but they are afraid to let out all their hatred against ethnics so they don‘t get called „nazi“
The US might be a better place for ethnicels, idk abt that

Allowed by who?
I agree that race plays a minor role, looks and height above all, money and status above race, there is no racism toward good looking and rich.
I think that if I was ethnic I wouldn’t be incel. It is much easier to get into a relationship as an ethnic because their cultures haven’t suffered as much from the effects of the sexual revolution and social atomization. The bonds of their communities are still very strong. If all else failed, as an ethnic I could at least get into an arranged marriage. I am incel because I am white.
Giga Cope. Barking at the wrong tree.

Because white is generally seen as the default race and even this forum is littered with white-worshipping faggots. Also, basic statistics show that white is a huge advantage. It doesn't automatically make you a non-incel though. It just means that you are better off than your ethnic equivalent. Basic logic, dipshit.

Screenshot 2022 09 26 143031

Last edited:
I hate the double standard that tall average looking or better ethnics can be incel because of their race, but below average mayos are “fakecel because white”. I think a big reason why there is so many fakecels here and people who end up ascending is because normies think they are doomed because they are ethnic, when really it isn’t a big deal and they have no problem getting laid.

The racepill is one of the least coherent beliefs discussed here. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence against it. Just by looking at demographics, it’s easy to see that across the world hundreds of millions of ethnicels are ascending and shitting out hundreds of millions of ethnic babies. Meanwhile white countries are depressed dystopian hellholes where foids only have sex with chad and the only babies being born are from immigrant parents.

Because jbw

Because jbw

Race is cope, it’s all about NT.

It's really not that easy. Arranged marriage is not sexual slavery, despite how whites try to characterize it as such. The woman still decides, albeit with pressure from her parents to pick the beta-buxx vs. Chad (note I said betabuxx - not LDARing incel). And anycase, you're ability to JBW in other countries (east europe, east asia, south america) >>>> currycel arrangedmarriagemaxxing.

based like i said before

I think that if I was ethnic I wouldn’t be incel. It is much easier to get into a relationship as an ethnic because their cultures haven’t suffered as much from the effects
you are literally white, you can easily ascend with some ethnic foid

Because every low tier-average male I see with a looks matched gf is white. 90% of ethnics I see are alone or with some pig gf they mog

true they can be 6'2 with decent face but being ehtnic makes them automatic incel
and prob more respected on this forum than a 5'6 sub 5 mayo

you are literally white, you can easily ascend with some ethnic foid
my university is full of ethnic foids and none of them are interested in me

Who cares what you hate or what you would rather think about reality? This coping tripe is better directed at foids, who made the decision to increasingly exclude ethnics from the dating market. What benefit is there to ethnics just making this shit up?

JBW deniers like you act as if we ethnics somehow benefit from this state of affairs in some way, as if we take pride in victimhood. If we could rice/curry/watermelonmaxx we would. We wouldn't be here.

You're not incel 'because you're white'. The overwhelming majority of foids do not reject white men and in fact select for it. How many times are you going to blatantly ignore the studies and science behind this? Mainstream media and colleges go out of their way to hide this fact (it reflects badly on foids). Conversely, one can be white and incel. You can meet two prerequisites of the unholy trinity of virginity (face and height) and end up rejected by women. Being sub-5 and white will likely not save you. That said, being legit truecel for a white is quite difficult. Ethnicels simply meet the criteria much easier.

But saying you'd rather meet all the requirements of the incel bingo and be in the running for sainthood is nonsense. You sound like a foid that makes up rape and catcall stories so she can have an excuse to grievance monger or humblebragmaxx.

As for the rest of your spiel about 'homelands' and the other nonsense, you are being purposely mendacious or at best ignorant. For example, many of us ethnics were born in the US or west. So we don't have any 'homeland' to return to. What if we're mutts? Do we just randomly pick which ancestral percentage to align with? What if our parents are natives but immigrated with us at such a young age, leaving us with no practical connection to the nation of origin? No knowledge of the language, customs, etc. I won't even get into how idiots on this forum keep blatantly misrepresenting curry arranged marriage. Or how expensive it is to expat and we may be barely making ends meet as wageslaves.

Last edited:
A white man can be an incel, but it's very rare. Theres multiple reasons and number 1 is because the beauty standard is still white. White people are still seen as the most attractive by the media. Just look at any good looking roles and its mainly white men in that role. Features seen as attractive are more predominantly found in white people (tall, colored eyes etc). Every single continent finds white attractive. There's self hating women that white people can get, tons of studies/irl back this up. Theres more but I missed it but like I said there are white people that can actually be incel but its rarer than every other race by a large margin.

Because every low tier-average male I see with a looks matched gf is white. 90% of ethnics I see are alone or with some pig gf they mog
and they can even get an above looks match if she's ethnic.

Wait so you genuinely think if you were born an Indian man you'd be better off than you are now?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

constantly have to think this whenever some amerimutt starts talking about europe

White people are generally taller & better looking than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself.

In reality, the physical traits that usually come with being white are the key factors. When a girl pictures her ideal white man, she see's a tall, strong jawed, muscular, well endowed man with blue hunter eyes. If you're short & ugly cumskin with a small dick then you've essentially defeated the entire purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but if there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up(ugly manlet cumskin) does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

TLDR: JBW is a generalization that's often used as a cope by incel cumskins to feel superior to ethnic incels. The reality is that height, face, and dick size are the 3 pillars that make up a mans SMV.

TLDR: JBW is a generalization that's often used as a cope by incel cumskins to feel superior to ethnic incels. The reality is that height, face, and dick size are the 3 pillars that make up a mans SMV.
So basically the hidden meaning of JBW is just be chad

Who cares what you hate or what you would rather think about reality? This coping tripe is better directed at foids, who made the decision to increasingly exclude ethnics from the dating market. What benefit is there to ethnics just making this shit up?

JBW deniers like you act as if we ethnics somehow benefit from this state of affairs in some way, as if we take pride in victimhood. If we could rice/curry/watermelonmaxx we would. We wouldn't be here.

You're not incel 'because you're white'. The overwhelming majority of foids do not reject white men and in fact select for it. How many times are you going to blatantly ignore the studies and science behind this? Mainstream media and colleges go out of their way to hide this fact (it reflects badly on foids). Conversely, one can be white and incel. You can meet two prerequisites of the unholy trinity of virginity (face and height) and end up rejected by women. Being sub-5 and white will likely not save you. That said, being legit truecel for a white is quite difficult. Ethnicels simply meet the criteria much easier.

But saying you'd rather meet all the requirements of the incel bingo and be in the running for sainthood is nonsense. You sound like a foid that makes up rape and catcall stories so she can have an excuse to grievance monger or humblebragmaxx.

As for the rest of your spiel about 'homelands' and the other nonsense, you are being purposely mendacious or at best ignorant. For example, many of us ethnics were born in the US or west. So we don't have any 'homeland' to return to. What if we're mutts? Do we just randomly pick which ancestral percentage to align with? What if our parents are natives but immigrated with us at such a young age, leaving us with no practical connection to the nation of origin? No knowledge of the language, customs, etc. I won't even get into how idiots on this forum keep blatantly misrepresenting curry arranged marriage. Or how expensive it is to expat and we may be barely making ends meet as wageslaves.
:yes:

Because white is generally seen as the default race and even this forum is littered with white-worshipping faggots. Also, basic statistics show that white is a huge advantage. It doesn't automatically make you a non-incel though. It just means that you are better off than your ethnic equivalent. Basic logic, dipshit.

A white man can be an incel, but it's very rare. Theres multiple reasons and number 1 is because the beauty standard is still white. White people are still seen as the most attractive by the media. Just look at any good looking roles and its mainly white men in that role. Features seen as attractive are more predominantly found in white people (tall, colored eyes etc). Every single continent finds white attractive. There's self hating women that white people can get, tons of studies/irl back this up. Theres more but I missed it but like I said there are white people that can actually be incel but its rarer than every other race by a large margin.

number 1 is because the beauty standard is still white
In white countries yes. Because that’s the majority there. Those are the native people. But in ethnic countries the beauty standard is not white. Even in white countries the beauty standard is changing, there is more and more ethnics in advertising because advertisers are realizing the demographics are changing.
Features seen as attractive are more predominantly found in white people (tall, colored eyes etc)
Then basically this isn’t even about being white, it’s just be chad.

Wait so you genuinely think if you were born an Indian man you'd be better off than you are now?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes. I could just get a curryfoid or arrange a marriage. There are curry”cels” on here right now that could arrange marriages with hot trad foids but refuse to

below average mayos are “fakecel because white”
Because cumskins are associated with wealth/first world card,they can go to thailand or other asian country that worships cumskins and ''ascend''

>there are JBW deniers ITT

jfl

Something not a single 'cel has pointed out in this thread which is a HUGE motivator for ethnic women is WHITE BABIES. Even if you're a repulsive lower than slime whitecel, you can STILL give a shitskin foid a white, blue eyed baby (or at least in her mind you can) and that makes you more valuable to her than you can imagine. The thought of an adorable little white baby looking up at her, instead of the usual ugly brown monkey is enough to make her crawl through glass to access white dick.

And shitskins vastly outnumber whites by unbelievable orders of magnitude. Just Indonesia alone (a country that nobody ever thinks about or gives two flying fucks about) has a population larger than Germany, France, the entire UK and Scandinavia COMBINED. Just Indonesia. If EVERY Indonesian foid were to get a man from Germany, France, UK or Scandinavia THERE would STILL be Indonesian foids left over who can't get one.

And this of course is in addition to the already stated and obvious facts:
1. Whites are implicitly seen as the rulers/builders of the world
2. Whites are seen as implicitly rich/important
3. Ugly white men are still usually more attractive or equal to average men of said shitskin country
4. A white boyfriend implicitly carries the promise of a visa/greencard/better life
5. A white boyfriend makes you stand out in a good way because other women want one but haven't been able to find/get one

No other race can even come CLOSE to JBW maxxing. You might be able to geomaxx somewhat by essentially moneymaxxing but without white skin you're not automatically earmarked as high status/money maxxed by shitskins. Nobody will see you as a curry in some hellhole like Peru and think "wow look at that beautiful feces colored man! I bet he's a rich foreigner and will who will give me beautiful blue eye'd children"

Fucking JBW deniers.

Last edited:
Because cumskins are associated with wealth/first world card,they can go to thailand or other asian country that worships cumskins and ''ascend''
Can’t ethnics with wealth from first world countries go to SEA and “ascend” too? I don’t think this is exclusively white.

For example, I know SEAmaxxing is very popular in Japan

White-only ethniccels in white countries fuming rn :lasereyes:

Because white is generally seen as the default race and even this forum is littered with white-worshipping faggots. Also, basic statistics show that white is a huge advantage. It doesn't automatically make you a non-incel though. It just means that you are better off than your ethnic equivalent. Basic logic

View attachment 659455
I largely agree. Honestly, simple observations or opinions aren't enough to overwrite the evidences.
From what I read, these type evidences aren't being refuted.

In white countries yes. Because that’s the majority there. Those are the native people. But in ethnic countries the beauty standard is not white. Even in white countries the beauty standard is changing, there is more and more ethnics in advertising because advertisers are realizing the demographics are changing.

Then basically this isn’t even about being white, it’s just be chad.
Review my other points as well

joining discord is fakecel territory
I don't know why these faggots use that federal soyboy app. If anything use Gab Chat or some other alternative.

Yeah but it's over for ethnics in western countries. Even if ethnic foids are raised traditional they still end up with white men. Inb4 "go back" yes i really should

This isn't the issue. Most of the JBW deniers are whitecels that claim JBW doesn't exist, or claim its a cope by ethnicels to win the oppression olympics.

In the end it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about JBW or female preference. We have mountains of empirical evidence and studies all pointing to identical conclusions, ie. you don't want to be ethnic in the modern day dating market.

We have mountains of empirical evidence and studies all pointing to identical conclusions, ie. you don't want to be ethnic in the modern day dating market.
JBW is law. Even a 5'6 balding ugly dicklet can slay if he's white.

Compare any edomite to his "ethnic" counterpart and the ethnic is doing notably worse.