Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cumskincels have it harder tbh

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
If you're an ethnic like me you'd know this at heart!

Cumskincels actually have it harder than any ethnicels out here; nobody expects you to look good as ethnic especially now that's the standards are mostly based around white features worldwidely due to globalization.

If you're an ethnic with a white passing looks that's makes you the exception to the norm, thus most of ethnics have better odds ascending at their original countries! (Being an ethnicel in the west is a dead end)

Whites however are subjected to higher lookist standards; they're evaluated harsher than ethincs because they are expected to be facially attractive by default.

Thus being a genetically subhuman mayocel is ultrabrutal and beyond over!

Being an ethnicel in the West is voluntary retardation.

Only applies to Slavs.

true, I've always wondered how subhuman a mayocel have to look in order to be incel...

Some of the biggest cope I've read in a while. If beauty standards are all based on European features (those found throughout Europe except for Spain and Slavia) then as a Whitecel you will have more of these features and will automatically mog any non-Whitecel and some Whites (Spaniards and Slavs) purely by existing.

Saying that Whitecels have it harder than non-Europeans, Spaniards, and Slavs is like saying that "Chadlite's have it harder than Sub-5's because beauty standards are all based on Chad and Chadlite only has some Chad features".

Astrocope. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Slavs are the only race of whites that have it worse than ethnics.

Except for Blacks and Austroloids, Slavs still mog us.

While it's common to see balding old Indian janitors with White Stacy's in Slavia, even Tyrone gets shunned by Slavic Becky. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Your forgetting most "whitcelz" can just use their cuck dollerz in order to travel to SEA or SA and easily ascend.

So, if you are comparing bottom of the barrel whitez to bottom of the barrel ethnicz then those whitecelz still can do much better.

just be curry

Some of the biggest cope I've read in a while. If beauty standards are all based on European features (those found throughout Europe except for Spain and Slavia) then as a Whitecel you will have more of these features and will automatically mog any non-Whitecel and some Whites (Spaniards and Slavs) purely by existing.

Saying that Whitecels have it harder than non-Europeans, Spaniards, and Slavs is like saying that "Chadlite's have it harder than Sub-5's because beauty standards are all based on Chad and Chadlite only has some Chad features".

Astrocope. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What I'm saying is they do have it harder lookism wise, besides why do I need to cope for I'm an ethnic just like you JFL

Slavs are the only race of whites that have it worse than ethnics.
Yeah. I'd argue most north africans, turks, and Saudis live better life than slavs especially the ones in Russia Ukraine and Moldova.

whites have it worst because their foids have absolute freedom. they can earn a lot, whore around as much as they want and everyone will congratulate them. at least in the 3rd world countries there is some structure and based laws, also arranged marriage. :blackpill:

whites have it worst because their foids have absolute freedom. they can earn a lot, whore around as much as they want and everyone will congratulate them. at least in the 3rd world countries there is some structure and based laws, also arranged marriage. :blackpill:
Nailed it

if being white gives smv then they wouldn't be the majority on the forum

As a mayo you to have to be giga subhuman to be a trucel

True cumskincels have it harder. You're less likely to be an incel if you're cumskin though, since the higher standards stem from the higher average stats.

If you're an ethnic like me you'd know this at heart!

Cumskincels actually have it harder than any ethnicels out here; nobody expects you to look good as ethnic especially now that's the standards are mostly based around white features worldwidely due to globalization.

If you're an ethnic with a white passing looks that's makes you the exception to the norm, thus most of ethnics have better odds ascending at their original countries! (Being an ethnicel in the west is a dead end)

Whites however are subjected to higher lookist standards; they're evaluated harsher than ethincs because they are expected to be facially attractive by default.

Thus being a genetically subhuman

Is that true though?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/RrvNMbqpMgE?feature=share

If certain White features like light eyes and blonde hair are in itself attractive then simply having will be "enough" for a toilet.

Yeah and 6’2 Chads have it harder than 5’6 truecels

Except for Blacks and Austroloids, Slavs still mog us.

While it's common to see balding old Indian janitors with White Stacy's in Slavia, even Tyrone gets shunned by Slavic Becky. :feelswhat::blackpill:
This, over for blackcels and abocels:fuk: