Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are curry "humans" so shit looking and weird behaving?

• Thread starter I used to wake up
  • Start date
I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★
1.70 meters "tall", skinny fat, tiny dick all this while being brown and living in Poverty. They also are praying to some weird statues and cows. They are drinking shit water eating the shit of cows or bathing in it since they're so holy. How is this race reproducing in such a fast rate?? :feelsUnreal:

Ofc, they lived in village , worships cow , skip education.

Their behavior similar to average kid with mental retardation

India super pooer 2020

Curries live a life of survival everyday, so they don't care an etiquette and non basic requirements

And they still mog you

Extremely low iq + damaged genes from centuries of brutal malnutrition

We are all incels on this site.

They are more still more productive than your fatass

1.70 meters "tall", skinny fat, tiny dick all this while being brown and living in Poverty. They also are praying to some weird statues and cows. They are drinking shit water eating the shit of cows or bathing in it since they're so holy. How is this race reproducing in such a fast rate?? :feelsUnreal:
Nigger, you’re on .is

You’re literally not better, probably worse actually because you’re not gonna reproduce

Curries are bad for reasons other than their looks

Nigger, you’re on .is

You’re literally not better, probably worse actually because you’re not gonna reproduce

Ugly niggers calling other ugly niggers unattractive is fucking LAWL

Only the backwards, hopefully the new gems are good.

Nigger, you’re on .is

JFL.The grey nigger trumpcels on the forum spamming curry posts,seems like they hate curries more than their own whoring women :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

More like 160 cm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back