Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are curries not playing the FIFA World Cup?

Why are curries missing?

• Bad genetics

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Poor football infrastructure

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Combination of both

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Poor nigger countries like Senegal and Nigeria are here, rice and sand countries are here but no India or Pakistan? Why is this?

It can't be lack of interest as football is very popular in India, you see lots of dindu curries cheering for Brazil and Argentina

i think curries are alot more into cricket than soccer since they dominate the game

I duuno, probably genetics. How much stamina do currys naturaly have?

You never see currys at the highest levels any where where long periods of stamina are needed i.e running, boxing, mma, rugby etc

So no stamina means even if they train really well, have really high iq game plans and strategies it all means nothing because after 60 minutes of contnious running they are out of breath but the other team has enough stamina remaining to run till the 80 minutes mark.
So no matter how brilliant the currys defending and goal keeping skills they will lose because the other team will keep creating shots at goal attempts and only 1-3 of those need to be succesful and its over for the curry team.

India didn’t qualify

Most of the Indians don't give a shit about football.

As others already said, curries are focused on that minor inferior sport called "cricket" which was used to be played by british grannies. They not only play that down syndrome sport that requires no skills nor extraordinary phisical efforts, but it's also a sport born and imported by the ones that ruined their culture.

HOW BETA YOU MUST BE TO DO THAT?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMAO

Bad genetics. A good example of the blackpill tbf.

Genetics is not the reason in my opinion. Would be retarded to think that you can't even find 11 skilled players out of billions. In my opinion main reason is lack of interest in the general people so talent pool is extremely shallow. Its why SEA Incels mog Americans in sports like Table Tennis and Badminton.

Genetics is not the reason in my opinion. Would be retarded to think that you can't even find 11 skilled players out of billions. In my opinion main reason is lack of interest in the general people so talent pool is extremely shallow. Its why SEA Incels mog Americans in sports like Table Tennis and Badminton.
Fair point but I'm still not convinced they can kick a ball.

Too bussy being CEOs

no one should participate in the World Cup cos Saudis are evil, they get laborers from Pakistan, India and such and turn them into slaves (sometimes literally taking away their option to go away, sometimes just economic slavery of "if not this work in inhumane conditions, I'll starve to death")
it's honestly incredible that normies don't give a shit and the best they can do is shitty gestures like the Germans did about LGBT (ye, it's also an issue, but not the most pressing one)

Curryland just isn't a footballing country and so that's the main problem. genetics is sure a problem but not as much as some people think. Although genetics regarding curry brains might be a problem, the football coaches here are extremely low iq and select only Chads who at best can dribble the ball and have no other skill. So most good talent cannot come through in these archaic systems

Curries only excel at the gay non-contact sports like cricket, chess and billiards

Yeah bad infrastructure is cope.
No curries in the NFL, no curries in boxing, no curries in the olympics, it's over.

I'm clumsy almost every curry I know is clumsy

As others already said, curries are focused on that minor inferior sport called "cricket" which was used to be played by british grannies. They not only play that down syndrome sport that requires no skills nor extraordinary phisical efforts, but it's also a sport born and imported by the ones that ruined their culture.

HOW BETA YOU MUST BE TO DO THAT?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMAO
Cricket does require strength and skill. You need lots of strength to bowl fast, India can’t bowl fast though tbh