Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are cumskins obsessed with niggers and go to lengths to fetishize them with BBC stereotypes

What are you talking about? Whites have the highest smv of all races. Look at the data from dating apps.
You would just look up dating app statistics,that's like looking up stats on a football player and saying see he's good!!I dont trust barely no statistics out there. Especially ok cupid where hardly nobody gets on there but old rich people who can afford it. What are you talking about!! Oblivious mother fucker

Oh you are also black I guess and not only a pedophile. Well tell that to people who grew up in the 50s,60s,70s,80s. It was easier for the average man. Maybe I would still get rejected and maybe I'd have a girlfriend by now. You dont know. But when more then half my race requires black only and no ugly white boys they say,well there goes a ton of women out of the dating pool for me. You are very low iq and retarded and you think you are intelligent lol. Not to mention it's not the other way around,black women in the usa do not want a white man , its very rare to see it. That's why black guys usually are players they got so many options just like women do. It's so common in the black community they laugh about cheating all the time and talk about having side bitches and its completely acceptable and normal.
white men and asian women are the most exogamic.
half of white women want black men?
where do you get this?
white women are the most loyal to their race; despite blacks desiring white women, you don't see BMWF almost ever. even WMBF is more common.

where do you get this?
white women are the most loyal to their race; despite blacks desiring white women, you don't see BMWF almost ever. even WMBF is more common.
You're fucking crazy ,you must live in a weird country I'm in the midwest of the usa,that's where I get it from and what I've seen and heard. White women going for black men really started in the late 80s,and just kept getting worse and worse. Now its very common to see a white woman with a black guy or a load of mixed kids.

You would just look up dating app statistics,that's like looking up stats on a football player and saying see he's good!!I dont trust barely no statistics out there. Especially ok cupid where hardly nobody gets on there but old rich people who can afford it. What are you talking about!! Oblivious mother fucker
Retarded take. Online dating statistics are more accurate than data which were conducted in real life. Foids don't face any consequences when they don't answer messages from non-white users. They don't have to virtue signal, if they use an anonymous dating app. It doesn't matter what holes say, it only matters what they actually do.

where do you get this?
Actually you guys talk about asians a whole lot, it is very rare to see a asian where I live,and if you do see one they are going to college and stick to their own kind. There really isn't asians here and I'm not traveling to some other country for one,the main thing they are looking for is us citizenship or money.

You're fucking crazy ,you must live in a weird country I'm in the midwest of the usa,that's where I get it from and what I've seen and heard. White women going for black men really started in the late 80s,and just kept getting worse and worse. Now its very common to see a white woman with a black guy or a load of mixed kids.
i live in the USA and almost never see BMWF, whereas WMAF is commonplace.
if you want to complain about your race dying out, you need to look at the white men who are fucking noodlewhores.
you don't trust stats and facts and just make up your own reality instead.
look at marriage rates and see where the dilution of your race is coming from, it's not the white women fucking blacks.

Retarded take. Online dating statistics are more accurate than data which were conducted in real life. Foids don't face any consequences when they don't answer messages from non-white users. They don't have to virtue signal, if they use an anonymous dating app. It doesn't matter what holes say, it only matters what they actually do.
Nah yours is a retarded take, believing ok cupid lol you dumb fuck. Muh statistics. There is no actual real way of getting real life data because nobody is going to do that job. Nobody
i live in the USA and almost never see BMWF, whereas WMAF is commonplace.
if you want to complain about your race dying out, you need to look at the white men who are fucking noodlewhores.

you don't trust stats and facts and just make up your own reality instead.
look at marriage rates and see where the dilution of your race is coming from, it's not the white women fucking blacks.
You must not be because you'd be exposed,you're either lieing or live in Idaho or some shit.

Well tell that to people who grew up in the 50s,60s,70s,80s
So like I said and you clearly didn't read because you are an idiot:
If things go back to when women could not work and own property THEN you become "a catch", until then you'll always be below average and not good enough
The less financial freedom women have the more of a catch you become, the more financial freedom they have the less of a catch you become

Not to mention it's not the other way around,black women in the usa do not want a white man
Sorry the stats don't support what you are saying, black women are statistically the least married when it comes to interracial marriage

"In 2008, 22 percent of all black male newlyweds married a non-black," said Taylor.

Only 9 percent of black women, on the other hand, married outside their race, making them the least likely of any race or gender to marry outside their race and the least likely to get married at all"

These trends have not changed much at all even after all these years

Its white men that don't want black women (stop being deluded)

I actually heard about this stat years ago, so its weird that you never heard of it, you clearly don't look into the things you believe at all. That's called confirmation bias moron

Black women are the least chosen race of females for dating or marriage (interacially), and even if we didn't use stats we know that they are stereotypically seen as "too aggressive" or "too masculine", with Serena Williams always being used as a prime example:
Serena-Williams-US-Open-2004.jpg

image.jpg

That's why black guys usually are players they got so many options just like women do.
I'm sorry, once again the data doesn't support what you are saying, you seem to be one of those retards that thinks every black guy is a "Tyrone" and has a big penis

2009 Stats:
original.jpg

2014 Stats:
original.jpg

Nah yours is a retarded take, believing ok cupid lol you dumb fuck. Muh statistics. There is no actual real way of getting real life data because nobody is going to do that job. Nobody

You must not be because you'd be exposed,you're either lieing or live in Idaho or some shit.
man, how are you so wrong about everything

So like I said and you clearly didn't read because you are an idiot:

The less financial freedom women have the more of a catch you become, the more financial freedom they have the less of a catch you become

Sorry the stats don't support what you are saying, black women are statistically the least married when it comes to interracial marriage

"In 2008, 22 percent of all black male newlyweds married a non-black," said Taylor.

Only 9 percent of black women, on the other hand, married outside their race, making them the least likely of any race or gender to marry outside their race and the least likely to get married at all"

These trends have not changed much at all even after all these years

Its white men that don't want black women (stop being deluded)

I actually heard about this stat years ago, so its weird that you never heard of it, you clearly don't look into the things you believe at all. That's called confirmation bias moron

Black women are the least chosen race of females for dating or marriage (interacially), and even if we didn't use stats we know that they are stereotypically seen as "too aggressive" or "too masculine", with Serena Williams always being used as a prime example:
Serena-Williams-US-Open-2004.jpg

image.jpg

I'm sorry, once again the data doesn't support what you are saying, you seem to be one of those retards that thinks every black guy is a "Tyrone" and has a big penis

2009 Stats:
original.jpg

2014 Stats:
original.jpg
Lol fuck your pictures and graphs you fucktard ,doesnt mean shit to what I actually live to see everyday. Fuck off with your coping retarded ass and anyone who wants to disagree with me. You're probably one of the ones on reddit you jumped on me for telling the truth about it too. Stay retarded

Lol fuck your pictures and graphs you fucktard ,doesnt mean shit to what I actually live to see everyday.
"The limited observations of one person is worth more than data collected from thousands of individuals" :feelstastyman:

Once again, sound logic mate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You seem to take a lot of pride in being white, but ironically you are not a good example of "whiteness", you are pretty stupid and ignorant lol

Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race n 14 58 880

Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race per country nppm

Low IQ cope. This data is from Oxford university. They were asking foids irl about their dating preferences. How do you explain that, retard boomer?

"The limited observations of one person is worth more than data collected on thousands of individuals" :feelstastyman:

Mate? You're from Australia and trying to tell me about usa ,fuck off with your gay lingo too
View attachment 465646
View attachment 465647
Low IQ cope. This data is from Oxford university. They were asking foids irl about their dating preferences. How do you explain that, retard boomer?
Bitch I'm not a boomer , I'm a millennial that went to a 70 percent black high school in the late 90s lol. Dont you ever listen? Fuck off with your fake ass statistics

"The limited observations of one person is worth more than data collected from thousands of individuals" :feelstastyman:

You seem to take a lot of pride in being white, but ironically you are not a good example of "whiteness", you are pretty stupid and ignorant lol
Kek. Boomer logic. "Just give her a firm handshake and send her flowers before your first date, son"
Mate? You're from Australia and trying to tell me about usa ,fuck off with your gay lingo too

Bitch I'm not a boomer , I'm a millennial that went to a 70 percent black high school in the late 90s lol. Dont you ever listen? Fuck off with your fake ass statistics
Sure, your observations disprove empirical data. Most black ghetto dwellers IQmog you

It makes sense that you would be a nigger too, they have very low IQs but argue to death like they are right it's like arguing with a baboon

It makes sense that you would be a nigger too, they have very low IQs but argue to death like they are right it's like arguing with a baboon
He might be a nigger, but he is still way smarter than you. You are coping hard right now. Do yourself a favor and go watch The Price is Right.

I'm a millennial that went to a 70 percent black high school in the late 90s lol.
Lol now everything is starting to make sense, you had a lot of shitty experiences in your youth due to blacks so now you hate the race lol. I'm sorry for what happened, but you aren't being logical, all of this is emotional

Dude get over it, if you had went to a school with 70% whites, you would have had similar bad experiences but ironically you wouldn't use that as a reasoning to hate whites, you'd narrow down your hatred to "Chad and Stacey", but all of a sudden when its a different race you resent the entire race, doesn't make sense when you think about it

Either way at least be logically consistent, I'm a misanthrope, I don't like any group of people period, all humans are trash and everyone is pretty much out for themselves, there's no point in having "special hate" for a certain group

Tyrone stealing your oneitis isn't something to obsess about, in a white school it would have been Chad doing it

Tyrone stealing your lunch money isn't something to obsess about, in a white school it would have been Chad doing it

Welcome to reality, really and truly you should hate all people (normies) period

These threads were made specifically for guys like you, you need to stop with this nonsense and accept reality:

View attachment 465646
View attachment 465647
"But but but, charts and statistics don't matter, only my personal experiences count"

Last edited:
Lol now everything is starting to make sense, you had a lot of shitty experiences in your youth due to blacks so now you hate the race lol. I'm sorry for what happened, but you aren't being logical, all of this is emotional

Dude get over it, if you had went to a school with 70% whites, you would have had similar bad experiences but ironically you wouldn't use that as a reasoning to hate whites, you'd narrow down your hatred to "Chad and Stacey", but all of a sudden when its a different race you resent the entire race, doesn't make sense when you think about it

Either way at least be logically consistent, I'm a misanthrope, I don't like any group of people period, all humans are trash and everyone is pretty much out for themselves, there's no point in have "special hate" for a certain group

Tyrone stealing your oneitis isn't something to obsess about, in a white school it would have been Chad doing it

Tyrone stealing your lunch money isn't something to obsess about, in a white school it would have been Chad doing it

Welcome to reality, really and truly you should people (normies) period

These threads were made specifically for guys like you, you need to stop with this nonsense and accept reality:
I can hate mud sharks and niggers just like I hate Chad worshipping whores,they both exist. Now quit following me around and spewing your ignorance. you disgust me and your little cock sucking friends,makes me not want to get on this forum. But the good thing is I won't be censored here like reddit. I can show tons of proof of nigger lovers everywhere.

I can hate mud sharks and niggers just like I hate Chad worshipping whores,they both exist. Now quit following me around and spewing your ignorance. you disgust me and your little cock sucking friends,makes me not want to get on this forum. But the good thing is I won't be censored here like reddit. I can show tons of proof of nigger lovers everywhere.
I'll never get guys like you lol

If you aren't rich don't you think wealth building is a better place to focus all this mental energy instead of some obsession with being "anti niggers"

If you are rich, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?. You should be out enjoying life, fucking beautiful women (paid for of course)

Enjoy your pointless crusade, but you're going to wake up a 50 year old with nothing but a wasted life to show for it. JFL at coming to an incel forum to spread racism. The top problem for guys here is we can't get laid and we are lacking in financial resources and opportunities, nobody is really going to give a fuck about what you have to say we have more pressing issues

Your life must be amazing if you can afford to waste time on something like this, this is why I ask if you are rich, because it makes no sense at all for a man who isn't rich to be focusing his time and effort like this

"But but but, charts and statistics don't matter, only my personal experiences count"
Honestly, I do feel bad for this guy ngl. He grew up in the 90s (without social media/dating apps/smartphones) and still didn't manage to ascend. Undoubtedly, the extent of hypergamy wasn't that bad during this time period, but he still didn't manage to ascend, which is honestly a gigatruecel trait. He is still retarded tho

Honestly, I do feel bad for this guy ngl. He grew up in the 90s (without social media/dating apps/smartphones) and still didn't manage to ascend. Undoubtedly, the extent of hypergamy wasn't that bad during this time period, but he still didn't manage to ascend, which is honestly a gigatruecel trait. He is still retarded tho
I'm starting to get some @FrothySolutions vibes from this guy with his level of ignorance, but its like Frothy 2.0 racist edition lol

I'll never get guys like you lol

If you aren't rich don't you think wealth building is a better place to focus all this mental energy instead of some obsession with being "anti niggers"

If you are rich, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?. You should be out enjoying life, fucking beautiful women (paid for of course)

Enjoy your pointless crusade, but you're going to wake up a 50 year old with nothing but a wasted life to show for it. JFL at come to an incel forum to spread racism, the top problem for guys here is we can't get laid and we are lacking in financial resources and opportunities, nobody is really going to give a fuck about what you have to say
It doesnt matter what I do I'll never be rich or successful anyway,its too late for me. I come to a incel forum to conversate and relate to people, but its unfortunate there's many idiots like you on here. Let's see you are young and you are black. Both fakecel traits. What else are you 6ft tall too? I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh and when I show all the evidence that shoots down your ok cupid graph that you saved,you'll stay quiet or you'll be like but but but that's just one time. I'll show another one you'll be like but but but that's just two out of a million. True fucktard iq, you got sluggish iq. Probably got dropped and beat in the head by your parents and family.

I'm starting to get some @FrothySolutions vibes from this guy with his level of ignorance, but its like Frothy 2.0 racist edition lol
Kek. This guy truecelmogs us if he wasn't able to ascend in the 90s

But but but are you saying I was right that in the 90s were easier then today. Oh shucks I thought I was an idiot!! Uhurr uhurrr uhurrr

It doesnt matter what I do I'll never be rich or successful anyway,its too late for me. I come to a incel forum to conversate and relate to people, but its unfortunate there's many idiots like you on here. Let's see you are young and you are black. Both fakecel traits. What else are you 6ft tall too? I wouldn't doubt it.

Oh and when I show all the evidence that shoots down your ok cupid graph that you saved,you'll stay quiet or you'll be like but but but that's just one time. I'll show another one you'll be like but but but that's just two out of a million. True fucktard iq, you got sluggish iq. Probably got dropped and beat in the head by your parents and family.
Show us the proof. I'm genuinely curious.
But but but are you saying I was right that in the 90s were easier then today. Oh shucks I thought I was an idiot!! Uhurr uhurrr uhurrr
???

I will later niggers,the only ones who would disagree with me are fake nigger cels ,crying muh racism here's my racism card.
Honestly, people like you are a disgrace for white people. You discard legitimate data as "muh statistics" and your only counterarguments are "nigger" or "muh personal experiences". Any reasonable person with at least an average IQ, agrees with our points. You should drink less Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Honestly, people like you are a disgrace for white people. You discard legitimate data as "muh statistics" and your only counterarguments are "nigger" or "muh personal experiences". Any reasonable person with at least an average IQ, agrees with our points. You should drink less Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Yup go drink a colt 45 and rob a dollar store

Kek. This guy truecelmogs us if he wasn't able to ascend in the 90s
Could just be he was just another stupid "stacey chaser" and ignored other oppurtunities. I've approached black, white, asian, latino, etc, I left no avenue unexplored and finally stopped after I got tired of all the rejections

I don't think his racism only just started either, he seems like one of those "white women only" guys which is ironic since ethnic women swoon over white men, so he probably narrowed his own pool of choices, thereby further handicapping himself

That's the great irony of a racist incel, certain belief systems just don't sync up well, if your goal is to have sex, lowering the pool of women you can select from based on race is extremely counter productive

Either way there's nothing to be gained by talking to a guy like that, he's already resigned himself to the rest of his life ending in failure
It doesnt matter what I do I'll never be rich or successful anyway,its too late for me
Guys like this only exist on the forum to demotivate and depress others, they contribute nothing to the forum, might as well put him on my block list. If he was racist and successful I could atleast trick some knowledge out of him lol.

Last edited:
Could just be he was just another stupid "stacey chaser" and ignored other oppurtunities. I've approached black, white, asian, latino, etc, I left no avenue unexplored and finally stopped after I got tired of all the rejections

I don't think his racism only just started either, he seems like one of those "white women only" guys which is ironic since ethnic women swoon over white men, so he probably narrowed his own pool of choices, thereby further handicapping himself

That's the great irony of a racist incel, certain belief systems just don't sync up well, if your goal is to have sex, lowering the pool of women you can select from based on race is extremely counter productive

Either way there's nothing to be gained by talking to a guy like that, he's already resigned himself to the rest of his life ending in failure

Guys like this only exist on the forum to demotivate and depress others, they contribute nothing to the forum, might as well put him on my block list. If he was racist and successful I could atleast trick some knowledge out of him lol.
All I hear is gak gak gak,you two 69ing eachother

I hate closed minded people like this

True. That is why so many White people sell everything they have and flee by the thousands or millions from their countries just to go to Africa and live in one of the majorly black countries there...

No... wait a minute...
Explain why foid cumskins do this.:feelsUgh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-115156_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-115156_Twitter.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 50
Explain why foid cumskins do this.:feelsUgh:
You unironically use one pornwhore as an example for your retarded theory. Go back to your designated shitting street

Last edited:
Interesting argument

Lol fuck your pictures and graphs you fucktard ,doesnt mean shit to what I actually live to see everyday.
Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Scientific data > your anecdotal cope.

God damn single digit IQ fags like this should not be allowed to post here.

Lol fuck your pictures and graphs you fucktard ,doesnt mean shit to what I actually live to see everyday. Fuck off with your coping retarded ass and anyone who wants to disagree with me. You're probably one of the ones on reddit you jumped on me for telling the truth about it too. Stay retarded
back to reddit with your "le anecdotes"

When prophet Muhammed said that, he was actually asserting a well-established scientific fact ,that people may inherit some traits from their far ancestors (e.g. great grandparents) that are not apparent in their nearer ancestors (e.g. parents) even though those nearer ancestors carry the genes but they are not expressed enough for the phenotype to appear. Basically, prophet Muhammed was educating the ignorant man who thought his wife cheated on him without any evidence. This is not cucked.