Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are conservatives allowing foids to control money, wear trousers and be financially independent from men?

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
They seem to sperg out like retards whenever they see a man in drag or wearing a skirt or using makeup yet they would clap foids being financially independent, getting into superior education and doing high prestige jobs. WHAT THE FUCK. A man's value is external while a foid value is intrinsic. A foid being allowed into higher education, wearing trousers or having her own money shoud be seen as just as bad as a man wearing makeup and mini skirt trying to get access to the female asset (feminine body) or just like a man trying to buy an artificial womb to replace the need for a foid or a man campaigning for free whores for everyone to remove his dependence to regular foids.
Like fuck that fuck that a thousands times
A man wearing skirts=a woman wearing trousers
A man trying to buy an artificial womb= a woman wanting to be financially independent from her husband

This is not difficult yet it seems to completely fly over the head of white nationalist cucks and cuckservatives in general
@GeckoBus

Because western normies are all cucks at the end of the day. We're so deep into modernity and ideals of progression that the masses just end up conserving the worst shit

Because they are not real conservatives

I don't know. I honestly don't understand what cuckservatives believe in at all anymore.

They seem to sperg out like retards whenever they see a man in drag or wearing a skirt or using makeup yet they would clap foids being financially independent, getting into superior education and doing high prestige jobs. WHAT THE FUCK. A man's value is external while a foid value is intrinsic. A foid being allowed into higher education, wearing trousers or having her own money shoud be seen as just as bad as a man wearing makeup and mini skirt trying to get access to the female asset (feminine body) or just like a man trying to buy an artificial womb to replace the need for a foid or a man campaigning for free whores for everyone to remove his dependence to regular foids.
A man trying to buy an artificial womb= a woman wanting to be financially independent from her husband

This is not difficult yet it seems to completely fly over the head of white nationalist cucks and cuckservatives in general
@GeckoBus
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
High IQ observation didn't think about that. Yeah, they simultaneously assert gender roles are real, but then they are super egalitarian when it comes to other shit, just fucking lol. Notice how only foids care when trannies enter foids sports, guys literally dont give a fuck. Women are more racist and hierarchical than men, but tradcopers ignore that shit. All the trad attacks on women never ever diminish womens value really, they are superficial slander covering drooling obsession with the holy vagene.

NOOO PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR SERF AGAIN! LET ME WORK IN STEEL FACTORY AGAIN WHILE YOU MAKE COOKIES AND WATCH SOAPS ALL DAY! ;_;

I am legitimately starting to categorize the tradcopes into categories, like "golden age cope," "patriarchy cope," "male dominance cope"
Every single one of these retards uses the same buzzwords, "woke," "feminism," "modern" - all implying this some sort of new phenomenon in history, like people didn't complain about female behavior for 1000s of years.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
High IQ observation didn't think about that. Yeah, they simultaneously assert gender roles are real, but then they are super egalitarian when it comes to other shit, just fucking lol. Notice how only foids care when trannies enter foids sports, guys literally dont give a fuck. Women are more racist and hierarchical than men, but tradcopers ignore that shit. All the trad attacks on women never ever diminish womens value really, they are superficial slander covering drooling obsession with the holy vagene.

NOOO PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR SERF AGAIN! LET ME WORK IN STEEL FACTORY AGAIN WHILE YOU MAKE COOKIES AND WATCH SOAPS ALL DAY! ;_;

I am legitimately starting to categorize the tradcopes into categories, like "golden age cope," "patriarchy cope," "male dominance cope"
Every single one of these retards uses the same buzzwords, "woke," "feminism," "modern" - all implying this some sort of new phenomenon in history, like people didn't complain about female behavior for 1000s of years.
Yes gender roles are real and men have to follow them what are you a woke weirdo? Oh you mean gender roles for women just like for men? Are you crazy? What are you a taliban sandnigger? JFL FUCKING CUCKS

Yes gender roles are real and men have to follow them what are you a woke weirdo? Oh you mean gender roles for women just like for men? Are you crazy? What are you a taliban sandnigger? JFL FUCKING CUCKS
:lul: :lul: :lul:
no no dude, you dont get it, scorpion stabs the frog so women can do what they want but you have to buy my course, only 299.99 :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

what is a real conservative?
its simple. A real conservative is someone who believes that gender roles and family unity must be protected. LGBTQ people not having rights and banning abortion are also common conservative beliefs.

They aren’t conservatives, they’re neocon joo-loving anti-American traitors

its simple. A real conservative is someone who believes that gender roles and family unity must be protected. LGBTQ people not having rights and banning abortion are also common conservative beliefs.
What percentage of Republicans believe this, or more importantly, will defend these ideals whatsoever? Very few from what I see.

Cuckservatives are also the biggest supporters of MGM. Imagine thinking you’re “based” and “redpilled” but also support cutting the dicks of baby boys. They’re no better than trannies.

IMG 0032

Last edited:
These cuckservatives are in fact feminists. They are the "motte" in the motte and bailey fallacy. They support an apparently reasonable and moderate position, in comparison to the extreme positions other feminists support.

It doesn't matter though because this battle is already lost. The economy has been fucked so much that supporting yourself and a stay at home wife is impossible for most.

We are way past that.
If 'patriarchy' were to be restored, foids would need to be ostracized from the society of men.
True, even foids don't want that. They want their cake and to it eat too. They will scam and divorce rape.

Because western normies are all cucks at the end of the day. We're so deep into modernity and ideals of progression that the masses just end up conserving the worst shit

Women are even allowed to wear trousers to church…

conservatives are foidbrained just like liberals

western politics is worthless, instead of having a putin, franco or stalin who might at least get something done, all the candidates are just a succession of yeltsins

all politics is bs cope, but with western politics that's so obvious I don't know how anyone couldn't see it

@GeckoBus
Mf said wear trousers like he's really typing this from 1886

As long as the. Trousers climb up there cunts and show camel toe, I'm in favor of them.