Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are children so fucking annoying

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
I fucking hate little kids screaming their lungs off in the shop when I’m just trying to get my shit and leave. Why. Why do children have to be little pieces of shit.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

women = children

reminder your life is being shit on by the cumstains of chad and stacy :feelskek:

I fucking hate little kids screaming their lungs off in the shop when I’m just trying to get my shit and leave. Why. Why do children have to be little pieces of shit.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They didn't ask to be born:feelsUgh:

It's fucking retarded how society is based on breeders making the lives of non-breeders hell. Like fuck you and your shitty kids and all the tax benefits and welfare and social privilege that comes with creampying and shitting out a bunch of offspring.

Until i have the opportunity to at least have sex i dont give a flying fuck about your stupid kids :feelsUgh: if theyre lost or about to get run over by a car or some shit im not helping

Babies and toddlers screaming their fucking heads off is so painfully annoying.

I don't want to have children for that reason. No way would I have the patience to put up with them.

Children are cool. Then when people go through puberty they are gradually turned into monsters, becoming evil, primitive sociopaths when they finish puberty by age 16-17 … and not the good primitive sociopath such as me.

there are little bastards right beneath my house , i can hear them while being in my room in the 2. floor .

kek fucking world

if i ever ascended and got a foid pregnant i hope she abortz because im disappearing :feelsLSD: