Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why are chads so scared of going without sex

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
going without sex for half a year is some sort of life changing experience for chad, JFL wouldnt last a day in an incels shoes

Attachments

• orlandobloom.jpg
    orlandobloom.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 106
"The feminine within myself" wtf kinda bs is that even. These hollywood celebs are low iq as fuck yet have everything handed to them because their facial bones are in the right place and proportions. JFL at this clown shit.

"...and enjoyed the way he 'related to the feminine within myself'"

I'll take this to mean he enjoyed fantasizing about all the pussy, tits and ass he would fuck after the 6 months was up.

6 months is the definition of what makes one an incel.

Orlando Bloom should create an account here tbh

low iq as fuck yet have everything handed to them

I swear they have better genes and probably better potential to be smart people, and yet, when they dont need to use it, it doesnt develop. :feelskek:

Meanwhile we go for decade after decade without any intimacy, without being accepted, and only getting blamed for everything.
It's fucking over

Cuz it's the only thing they do and care about
20200221 161226

"The feminine within myself" wtf kinda bs is that even. These hollywood celebs are low iq as fuck yet have everything handed to them because their facial bones are in the right place and proportions. JFL at this clown shit.
Lmao

Sex with roasties is overrated.