Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why are bullies so cool?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
At the end of the day life is about sadism. Imposing your will over those weaker than you and laughing as their own will gets crushed like a can. The best way to do this is to humiliate them, and if you can humiliate over social media while bragging and flexxing your muscles literally, that's even better.

There is nothing more uncool than an altruistic goody too shoes always lifting fat queer chicks up

The most important aspect about a bully is that a competent bully never bullies alone. Bullies use their superior looks, popularity, and ideals about living to usurp other people's willpower. Its not simply about being funny, it's explicitly about assigning social hierarchies in the most brutal way possible. You cannot lead without bullying. THIS IS WHY LABELS like race, height, gender, pronouns, all this bullshit is so important. Everything that's different about you is a tool you can use to bludgeon others over the head.

Last edited:
Bullies deserve to get ER'd.

Bullying = the high demonstrates his superiority by humiliating the lower ones.

That’s how he shows that he is different than the lower ones.

That is why they receive sympathy from those who are glad not to be their victims, they confirm the superiority of the bully and somehow surrender to him.

Last edited:
At the end of the day life is about sadism. Imposing your will over those weaker than you and laughing as their own will gets crushed like a can. The best way to do this is to humiliate them, and if you can humiliate over social media while bragging and flexxing your muscles literally, that's even better.

There is nothing more uncool than an altruistic goody too shoes always lifting fat queer chicks up

The most important aspect about a bully is that a competent bully never bullies alone. Bullies use their superior looks, popularity, and ideals about living to usurp other people's willpower. Its not simply about being funny, it's explicitly about assigning social hierarchies in the most brutal way possible. You cannot lead without bullying. THIS IS WHY LABELS like race, height, gender, pronouns, all this bullshit is so important. Everything that's different about you is a tool you can use to bludgeon others over the head.
Nietzsche crap.

When are we going to get over this loser?

0160ACC8 B124 4DC0 827C 580FD10CF4E2

Makes sense. Although not everyone is able to become a bully.

They're not.

Usually it's just that bullies are genetically superior so women get wet on that.

Take an ogrecel and make him bully a prettyboy chad and women will all defend the latter.

There are studies showing that bullying evolved as a way to signal dominance and impress holes.

Seriously I can't think of a single global problem which can't be traced back to holes :feelsree::feelsree:

They're not, I find them to be annoying assholes, nothing more.

Being an asshole /=/ coolness

To women they may be, but you may as well ask an animal then.

I look forward to the day that someone targets me for bullying. I've got nothing to live for anyway, so might as well blow his brains out, then KMS after:feelsgah:

Take an ogrecel and make him bully a prettyboy chad and women will all defend the latter.
Yeah, that's true. But as you can see, bullies have masculine features. Like, at least, they're strong. They can also be tall.

well presented article.
they are not cool, but they are perceive to be, foids like the dangerous environment he can create.

That is why they receive sympathy from those who are glad not to be their victims, they confirm the superiority of the bully and somehow surrender to him.
bullies are built different and the weak feminine women are drawn to this like moths to a flame

extremely brutal truth. They need teach kids this young

They're not.

Usually it's just that bullies are genetically superior so women get wet on that.

when I say they are 'cool' it's not my own opinion, I'm just being objective because incels' opinions don't actually matter.

Bullies are always more popular because they are bolder, stronger, and are full of drama that women orgasm over. You can't cancel a bully, because a real bully wouldn't succumb to anti-bullying shaming tactics

Last edited:
ironic how hollywood always portrays bullies and losers and nerds as being ginger. there is no blacker pill than the ginger pill.

Bullies are insecure pussies. The older they get the more soy they become.

bullies are cool till someone steps too them

bullies are delusional bluepilled faggots who have high egos becuase stacy said hello once to them bullies need to be monitored by the law or let them deal with the consequences for there actions

Bullies tend to end up better off than those who are bullied. It's their dominant nature that tends to get them further in life.

Bullies are insecure pussies. The older they get the more soy they become.
bullies adapt to their maturity levels and lead objectively better lives, especially in the sex department
bullies are cool till someone steps too them

bullies are delusional bluepilled faggots who have high egos becuase stacy said hello once to them bullies need to be monitored by the law or let them deal with the consequences for there actions
bullies are only cool until they are outbullied

Nietzsche crap.

When are we going to get over this loser?
he's a winner in my book.

Though I would say Ayn Rand, a foid, is a bigger winner worshipper than even Nietzsche, which makes perfect sense

I have the mindset but not the genes

They're not.

this

being ugly and a bully= hate from foids

being hot and a bully= funny and "savage" or whatever the kids say nowadays

I prefer cooling bullies...

That short window before they start to stink

They're not.

Literally fucking this. Some Chads are incredibly altruistic and polite and they're cool too. Attractiveness is what is cool, period.

he's a winner in my book.
An Incel throughout his life. Lost his friends, quarreled with his family.

Desperate for fame, never got any during his lifetime. Enraged by Wagner's success, which he could not emulate. Died crazy.