Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why are black foids so fucking stupid

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Why would they rather hangout with some dumbass who can barely form a decent sentence and will abandon them than a good valued blackcel, it makes no fucking sense. They mock educated black males by saying dumb shit like how they talk "white" or something similar. Easily the stupidest type of foid

Black niggers hahahah :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

@ThebegottenSon

Human nature is what an educated person would call: primitive

This will be a long show, and my MRI is not until March, 2023, so I'll start with a Vocaroo.

Because they still think they're living in central subsaharan Africa

Why would they rather hangout with some dumbass who can barely form a decent sentence and will abandon them than a good valued blackcel, it makes no fucking sense. They mock educated black males by saying dumb shit like how they talk "white" or something similar. Easily the stupidest type of foid
Because they're monkeys. Do you question why a chimpanzee throws shit? No, they just do things.

Are you black?

Over for urkelcels

Same reason I saw a pretty white foid with a nigger chav yesterday night on Mcdonalds, I went with my parents plus nephew and the place was packed.

Pretty foids hanging out with idiots who look like drug addicts or dealers, fking suifuel.
Also lots of SJWs too, those "creatures" don't exist just in US for those who think so btw...

Less evolved from apes

every time i hear a nigger talk especially the foids makes me want to crush my eardrums with a pencil how its possible that i speak english better than them

when any semblence of IQ is removed from a foid, they will act at their most basic, instictive level, which is to pursue tyronish thuggz

Stupid black women go for stupid black men thus producing even stupider black offspring who pick even stupider black men. And so the nigger is born

Stupid black women go for stupid black men thus producing even stupider black offspring who pick even stupider black men. And so the nigger is born
Would you rather want them after your BWC?