Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are average looking white guys like itsOVER obsessed with telling us they're ugly

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
when they could run Just Be White game as easily as me acquiring a glass of water to drink
and they actually have no idea of what it truly means to be outcasted and ugly

do they get some kind of kick out of it? Like when they see real subhuman guys answering on their threads do they secretly laugh kind of like 'well haha I'm not as subhuman as these guys. But they'll never know!" kind of thing?

@FACEandLMS we need a video exploring this kind of thing tbh, possibly on a new channel

itsOVER is idd avg looking, its only over for him if hes sub 6 foot.

if he was black, short, ugly, shy, and small dicked like me he wouldnt know what to do

Cynistic said:

faggot sounding reply

Cynistic said:

He's a Manlet, and has cuck phenotype lol

Cynistic said:

5ft 7.

JFL at the idea I don't belong here. My face has no angularity whatsoever and I'm genetically incapable of cutting to a low bodyfat to see if it improves.

foreveralone333 said:
if he was black, short, ugly, shy, and small dicked like me he wouldnt know what to do

Not black and have an average sized dick but the rest fits me perfectly.

The main one here though is UGLY. If you're ugly it's over no matter what.

itsOVER said:
Cynistic said:
5ft 7.
JFL at the idea I don't belong here. My face has no angularity whatsoever and I'm genetically incapable of cutting to a low bodyfat to see if it improves.

Its idd over for you fellow midget.

Because many other white guys are running Just b White game as well.

It´s 2018 not 1970.

In terms of dating both average and ugly guys are constantly being treated like bottom of the barrel, replacable garbage by all women.

Real subhumans do have it worse though in terms of everything else in life though. I agree.

M. Bison said:
Because many other white guys are running Just b White game as well.

It's not so much that, as the average guy is a pussy who would never dream of leaving his cuck office job and moving to Asia.

It's more that JBW gets you fuck all when the rest of the population is white.

Stop discrimination against whitecels. What is this, BLM?

foreveralone333 said:

Seriously you should receive money from the gov just for your painful existence

Getlooksordie said:
It´s 2018 not 1970.
In terms of dating both average and ugly guys are constantly being treated like bottom of the barrel, replacable garbage by all women.
Real subhumans do have it worse though in terms of everything else in life though. I agree.

Cope, white dudes have it way easier than ethnics.

I would say he is slightly below average

He is a god in Asia though

Cynistic said:
yes, they do. Whites can get Asian women if they travel to Asia. However being white when everyone else is white, as in my case, is useless.

Cynistic said:

I think thats dependent on location. Subchad in a predominantly white country may still be fucked.

Getlooksordie said:
Cynistic said:
yes, they do. Whites can get Asian women if they travel to Asia. However being white when everyone else is white, as in my case, is useless.

Are you really this dumb?

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 115
Cynistic said:

I dont think that study factored in looks and height. If you are am ugly white manlet youll be grouped in with the other races and autorejected.

/pol/cel said:
Cynistic said:
I dont think that study factored in looks and height. If you are am ugly white manlet youll be grouped in with the other races and autorejected.

A white manlet>>>>>ethnic manlet.
But in general sub 6 foot=midget=over

Cynistic said:
doesn´t matter if you´re a white sub chad or an ethnic sub chad. In the end both won´t get laid.

Getlooksordie said:
Cynistic said:
doesn´t matter if you´re a white sub chad or an ethnic sub chad. In the end both won´t get laid.

Keep coping whitecel

He’s below average looking, don’t kid yourselves

Cynistic said:

It's about looks not race. Just so happens that whites better meet western beauty standards (duh).

But if you're ugly it's over no matter your race.

Also none of these ethnic copers ever factor in my 5ft 7 height.

He's below average in the face and a manlet I personally think he's a 3/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back