Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are almost all weebs a bunch of insufferable faggots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Even when they're subhuman dogshit incels they tend to act like they're better than everyone else and talk smugly and condescendingly. They also think they're wiser and smarter than everyone else because they watch some shitty autistic cartoons made by basement dwelling coomer Japcels :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Especially those faggots who hide behind anime girls avi tend to be the worst. They think that having "the halo" of underage anime girls means they should act like SJW Twitter trannies online

I don't know about that ....

Uh

I was rotting for many years without friends or foids. In the youth commune, the "cartoons" prevented me from roping:

Yes...

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

Manga:

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-19-04-47-png.562424

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-19-05-32-png.562425

Yes. Dragon Ball:

When I lived in the youth commune, I would recite the lyrics to "Mind Power...Ki" in my head so I could calm myself enough to do basic tasks like leaving out my commune room to clean myself or eat.

Now I rely on psychotropic medication. When my "chronic headache" is resolved, I'll feel slightly more content.

They’re jerking coping with their shitty existence. Kinda like how “The Supreme Gentleman”