Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why are all the braincels killing themselves?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
As I finish up my drink here at the bar, I see it appears several r/braincels users have roped. Why is it happening there and not here? Is reddit driving them to oblivion? Does braincels have more truecels?

If you want to make your death known, you naturally want it to be known to as many people as possible. Reddit has audience.

cause they are constantly being attacked by normalfaggots and cucks on braincels. here we are safe

They have too much blue pill leaking into their sub, and cucktears members are allowed to freely post on their sub.
So their venting space has been completely taken away and now they are forced to bottle up their feelings untill they can't take it anymore.

If you want to make your death known, you naturally want it to be known to as many people as possible. Reddit has audience.
You're an IT shill. Stfu.

I will not stop until I get all the maycels who behave in normie ways off this site.

As for OP,
They are cucks who need to join this site. Inceltears is harassing them daily.

Because their mods are a bunch of cucks

Delusions, delusions. Well, you want enemies, so you'll see them everywhere, nobody can deny you that.
You speak like an IT member. I am 100% convinced you are trying your best to fit in and LARP as an incel. Unfortunately the mods are too cucked to realize this, and won't ban someone based on suspected cucktear behavior.

Because their mods are a bunch of cucks
This.

They have a morbidly obese niggeress and IT regular as their head mod. They have normie mods. They let all the braindead normoids run amok in all the comment sections in all the threads, and even make their own threads. It's like /r9k/ with down's syndrome.

Incels.me knows what's up by banning holes. Too many low IQ cels ready to hop on orbit at a moment's notice.

@Blackpill101 hail victory brother

I can't feel sorry for someone who willingly walks into a burning building if they suffocate and die, they aren't retards, they know full well reddit isn't the place to truly vent as an incel, they know they will have to self censor, they know they risk getting banned if they say the "wrong thing" or something extreme, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A FEMALE MOD, but they still went in and remained in that burning building.

More of them need to kill themselves, maybe the ones with enough common sense will get the picture and come to this site and actually be free to speak their mind.

Reddit is one of the most cucked places on the internet outside of Tumblr.

That site is the last place an incel should go to vent.

Because the femoid mod is telling those cucks to :lul:

I think it's because there's more people on reddit, and of those people some only recently heard about inceldom, they tick on all the boxes for why they can't get a LTR and OD on the blackpill since they're only realized that by advocating for feminism/atheism/existentialism and being a "cool liberal dude" they've essentially shot themselves in the foot. They write a cute little post online about how much they hate women and want to rape or whatever they write while they're heated up at the moment and then IT comes in and say they'll report him to the police or whatever and they end up suiciding because they start to feel that everyone is against him even though his emotions are perfectly normal to have even if you don't act upon them.

You speak like an IT member.
a) I speak like me and I'd like to ask you not to wave your tribal mentality into this.
b) You still haven't said even once where does that certainty come from. As telepathy doesn't exist, you must have reasons to believe me to be "an IT member". You haven't listed them. Why?
I am 100% convinced you are trying your best to fit in and LARP as an incel.
Again, what makes you think so? I believe I asked you that before; you haven't answered.
Unfortunately the mods are too cucked to realize this
First off, realize what, exactly? That you believe me to be an insider from some reddit group? There's nothing to realize there, you've been saying that ever since I first came to the forum, so it's pretty obvious what you believe. However, you believing things doesn't make them true.
Second, black-and-white worldview may be comfortable in the short run, but it's inherently false and the more you use it, the more it will harm you in the long run. I'm not asking you to change here and now, but try and entertain the thought.
and won't ban someone based on suspected cucktear behavior.
If each and every mod would start banning on suspicion each and every person on the forum has, it soon will become an empty place. Thankfully, mods seem to understand that people are different, and that people can make mistakes (including mistakes in judgement), so unless I really start behaving like a troll fishing for angst of incels, I won't get the treatment reserved for such trolls.

Moving forward, I'd prefer to discuss personal matters in PM, as this discussion we have has moved completely off topic.

Wondering if IT is some kind of MK Ultra operation. The cucks may not be able to take to the streets and (legally) shoot incels but they can certainly drive them to the rope if they know the right buttons to push.

Wondering if IT is some kind of MK Ultra operation. The cucks may not be able to take to the streets and (legally) shoot incels but they can certainly drive them to the rope if they know the right buttons to push.