Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why are all female "jokes" just stories?

punishedunder

punishedunder

foid ϟϟlayer
★★
every time i see a girl trying to be funny she’s just like "omg yall let me tell you about what happened ________"

is there any science behind this?

We say shit like “DNR, kys nigger, that’s gay and retarded” and call it a day but foids speak verbose. 1000 words to convey 5 words of meaning. That’s why foids do so well in education.

People think verbose = smart when really they speak nothingburgers. Foids love reading so much for a reason. Foids supposedly do better in “English” and language for a reason in school. Pure wafflers. They’re never straightforward they’re always roundabout and wishy washy.

Last edited:
every time i see a girl trying to be funny she’s just like "omg yall let me tell you about what happened ________"

unrelated

women are horrible story tellers.
i digress.

We say shit like “DNR, kys nigger, that’s gay and retarded” and call it a day but foids speak verbose. 1000 words to convey 5 words of meaning. That’s why foids do so well in education. People think verbose = smart when really they speak nothingburgers
every single new article out there.

every single new article out there.
Exactly lol. Especially articles written by foids. Soys don’t write properly either. It’s all slop.

We say shit like “DNR, kys nigger, that’s gay and retarded” and call it a day but foids speak verbose. 1000 words to convey 5 words of meaning. That’s why foids do so well in education.

People think verbose = smart when really they speak nothingburgers. Foids love reading so much for a reason. Foids supposedly do better in “English” and language for a reason in school. Pure wafflers. They’re never straightforward they’re always roundabout and wishy washy.
preach mah nigga :feelsYall:

Foids don't have a sense of humor they're painfully unfunny

Exactly lol. Especially articles written by foids. Soys don’t write properly either. It’s all slop.
Reddit is a testament to this. Every twoXchromosome post is paragraphs of pure verbose just to convey few words of meaning. Other subreddits too

And its always got something to do with their pussies, their exes, patriarchy or just sex in general

1000 words to convey 5 words of meaning.
Rarely have a read such a concise, accurate, scientific definition of the way females communicate.

GET TO THE POINT

That’s why foids do so well in education.

100%, this and gynocentrism

Rarely have a read such a concise, accurate, scientific definition of the way females communicate.
It is concise, accurate and scentific, but besides that I would have to add that it is an exemplary example of deductive reasoning and evinces a total knowledge of foids that almost seems to belie a Faustian bargain, which is indubitably impressive and marks it as a stellar work of scientology

It is concise, accurate and scentific, but besides that I would have to add that it is an exemplary example of deductive reasoning and evinces a total knowledge of foids that almost seems to belie a Faustian bargain, which is indubitably impressive and marks it as a stellar work of scientology
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

They mostly bottom of the barrel read fiction books and get inspired to write bad books and fanfiction. Non fiction is too far above their ability to comprehend and process.

Do they? Maybe it's a cultural thing, both genders to that here in Turkey

its because women are better than you, we don't have to be funny. We speak our truth and people listen to us, unlike you incels :foidSoy:

Come to think about it, there are simply no female edgelords out there. None in public. Even tradwifes with spicy opinions always phrases things in an overly politically correct way.

You will never see a female that talks like a school shooter, even in the tranny diaries of that one tranny biologically female school shooter, she wrote like a female that had female emotions, nothing like the Columbine shooter diaries.

Last edited:
And its always got something to do with their pussies, their exes, patriarchy or just sex in general
True. Just look at female "comedians" on YouTube. They are literally unable to make jokes not related to sex, their jokes are always about sex or men. Meanwhile men have actual variety when making jokes