Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why ape foids are so low iq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

seriously cant understand that shit. i really never cared about skin color cuz i didnt think it matters but lately i cant ignore how low iq the ape foids are
thats insane
that shit is trending on youtube
while our incel friend sam barely get views
fuck

Gott strafe Amerika

Black foids are the most primtive ones

Nigger foids are the lowest form of human life on this planet tbh.

How can she get anything done with nails this long?

It's much more than just their skin color, blacks skulls are shaped diffirently, their brains have less iq than other races. Add to that stupidity of foids and you get the worst and most annoying human beings that exist.

All foids are fucking stupid however black bitches are indeed exclusively more annoying and ignorant. No denying that. Either way though the whole gender chooses percieved "elite" males while we rot. They need their brains and biology changed.

Brains are wired differently I guess.

JFL read the title and though u were talking about this :feelskek:

Volcel if you wouldn't.

On average their IQ is 3-5 points lower than the males average

Mayocels have all this IQ but still cant figure out how to capitalize on JBW

Looks like they’re having fun making bank, that’s all. Id rather have Amish hard workers as neighbors who don’t get neetbux tho. Not anything against inceldom, but when I run across young no-tooth rednecks who hate muzzie and can’t do simple geography ... I begin to wonder? F*k white supremacy. Caucasian imposters!

Muh Kingdom is one of many “ancient” nations in the Bible.
And muh power greater than ersatz Israel.

They can’t tower ovER the mountains of g-d.

The biblical Land of Goshen

Monkeys wanting 8 inch dicks and money. Tik Tok. Slut worship. The end times.

I’m a strong independent black woman and no white man gonna stop me

all foids are low iq

"why ape foids are so low iq?"
They evolved in a hot and humid jungle, that's why.

Would take cute adorable black loli of culture who acts white

Upsets me as well

but WHY?
how does the skin color make them so low iq? i cant understand this shit

It nothing to do with skin colour bro. It's just their genetics. They breed with ghetto people have shit education then give shit education to their children because that's all they know. Why do you think all the smart blackcels come from good families? Or even if their families are trash at least they take the effort to learn and not fall for the ghetto lifestyle.

It just happens that blacks are on the ghetto side of the society because of history.

If you replaced the history around and had whites replaced with blacks the story would the same.

If you wouldn't fuck an "ape foid", you're 100% volcel.

It nothing to do with skin colour bro. It's just their genetics. They breed with ghetto people have shit education then give shit education to their children because that's all they know. Why do you think all the smart blackcels come from good families? Or even if their families are trash at least they take the effort to learn and not fall for the ghetto lifestyle.

It just happens that blacks are on the ghetto side of the society because of history.

If you replaced the history around and had whites replaced with blacks the story would the same.
What you write is not correct. Black people are like this because they evolved in a jungle for more than 100.000 years. No education will help them to become civilized. You can take the black people out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black people. You are blue pilled on race. I recommend you to move to south africa.

8inch dick+ or it's over in 2019

seriously cant understand that shit. i really never cared about skin color cuz i didnt think it matters but lately i cant ignore how low iq the ape foids are
thats insane
fuck

Shitty retard culture is why they are like this, African women would more likely be a better choice of dark skinned foids, the culture is bad, but the women are submissive because they live a life full of fear, so they are more composed and less "rachet", all women are the same, the only difference is the circumstances they live under that determines how much of their innate behavior they can get away with

American black women are basically living under a matriarchy, there are no fathers in the household, the government is the "collective daddy", and he imposes no rules or order and gives them free money, so the women have free reign to be their disgusting selves

this "music" is way more popular than any underground talented artist will ever make

thats insane
fuck

Incels aren't kept from Trending thanks to black women, white guys also Trend.

All females are equallt as stupid

Japanese women go ape over 'handsome' gorilla named Shabani

Giant male gorilla Shabani, weighing around 180kg, at the Higashiyama Zoo in Nagoya in Aichi prefecture, central Japan

Giant male gorilla Shabani, weighing around 180kg, at the Higashiyama Zoo in Nagoya in Aichi prefecture, central Japan Photo: AFP/Getty

By Flynn Murphy, Sydney

12:35PM BST 26 Jun 2015

An Australian-raised gorilla is winning hearts in Japan where his good-looks have made him a hit with female zoo-goers.
Shabani, a western lowland gorilla born in the Netherlands and raised in a Sydney zoo, is popular for his handsome looks and dramatic poses, with local admirers dubbing him an “ikemen”, or “good-looking man”.
Shabani_SUM_3355047b.jpg

Shabani is popular for his handsome looks (AFP/Getty)
The gorilla lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya, Japan, where he moved in 2007 after spending his formative years at Taronga Zoo on the shores of Sydney Harbour.
And while the 18-year-old has local women enthralled, Shabani may have been a late bloomer.
“I have seen quite an early photo of him and he's not the handsome man that he is today,” Madeleine Smitham, a media relations officer at Taronga Zoo, told the Telegraph.
SHabani_deep_2_3355045c.jpg

Shabani lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya (AFP/Getty)
“He certainly didn’t have quite the same following here that he has in Japan.”
On Twitter many Japanese women have tweeted praise and pictures of Shabani, Mail Online reported, including one women who wrote: "I went to Higashiyama Zoo. This hot Shabani ikemen was certainly handsome."
Another female visitor shared an image of the zoo with her friends and the caption: "The meeting of going to see the handsome gorilla Shabani... it was a fun holiday."
Shabani arrived at Taronga Zoo as a baby with another silverback, Kibabu, who is now living out his “retirement” at a zoo on the NSW south coast, explained another staffer, Paul Fahy.
“Obviously western lowland gorillas are a critically endangered species, so Taronga’s part of a coordinated breeding programme. The decision was made for Shabani to go to Japan as part of the breeding program, which is all about ensuring genetic diversity,” Fahy said.
Shabani_deep_pic_3355044c.jpg

Shabani weighs around 180kg (AFP/Getty)
This is not the first time Shabani has gone viral. “There was a video a couple of years ago of him tightrope walking at the zoo in Japan,” Fahy said.
Back in Sydney, Shabani may have some competition. “We’ve now got a young aspiring silverback here now, who we like to think is quite dashing in his own way,” Fahy said.
That’s Kibali, a French-born western lowland gorilla.
And in perhaps heartening news for the men of Japan, there is currently no plan to send Kibali overseas.

Japanese women go ape over 'handsome' gorilla named Shabani

Giant male gorilla Shabani, weighing around 180kg, at the Higashiyama Zoo in Nagoya in Aichi prefecture, central Japan

Giant male gorilla Shabani, weighing around 180kg, at the Higashiyama Zoo in Nagoya in Aichi prefecture, central Japan Photo: AFP/Getty

By Flynn Murphy, Sydney

12:35PM BST 26 Jun 2015

An Australian-raised gorilla is winning hearts in Japan where his good-looks have made him a hit with female zoo-goers.
Shabani, a western lowland gorilla born in the Netherlands and raised in a Sydney zoo, is popular for his handsome looks and dramatic poses, with local admirers dubbing him an “ikemen”, or “good-looking man”.
Shabani_SUM_3355047b.jpg

Shabani is popular for his handsome looks (AFP/Getty)
The gorilla lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya, Japan, where he moved in 2007 after spending his formative years at Taronga Zoo on the shores of Sydney Harbour.
And while the 18-year-old has local women enthralled, Shabani may have been a late bloomer.
“I have seen quite an early photo of him and he's not the handsome man that he is today,” Madeleine Smitham, a media relations officer at Taronga Zoo, told the Telegraph.
SHabani_deep_2_3355045c.jpg

Shabani lives in Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya (AFP/Getty)
“He certainly didn’t have quite the same following here that he has in Japan.”
On Twitter many Japanese women have tweeted praise and pictures of Shabani, Mail Online reported, including one women who wrote: "I went to Higashiyama Zoo. This hot Shabani ikemen was certainly handsome."
Another female visitor shared an image of the zoo with her friends and the caption: "The meeting of going to see the handsome gorilla Shabani... it was a fun holiday."
Shabani arrived at Taronga Zoo as a baby with another silverback, Kibabu, who is now living out his “retirement” at a zoo on the NSW south coast, explained another staffer, Paul Fahy.
“Obviously western lowland gorillas are a critically endangered species, so Taronga’s part of a coordinated breeding programme. The decision was made for Shabani to go to Japan as part of the breeding program, which is all about ensuring genetic diversity,” Fahy said.
Shabani_deep_pic_3355044c.jpg

Shabani weighs around 180kg (AFP/Getty)
This is not the first time Shabani has gone viral. “There was a video a couple of years ago of him tightrope walking at the zoo in Japan,” Fahy said.
Back in Sydney, Shabani may have some competition. “We’ve now got a young aspiring silverback here now, who we like to think is quite dashing in his own way,” Fahy said.
That’s Kibali, a French-born western lowland gorilla.
And in perhaps heartening news for the men of Japan, there is currently no plan to send Kibali overseas.
Inb4 we have the apepill.

TERRACOPE

Jfl at thinking White foids have any more mental capacity

Nigger foids are the lowest form of human life on this planet tbh.
they are so ashamed of their ape ancestors tbh ngl . i definitely :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: hate their black color HAHAH

Greycels & Bluecels sure do love necros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back