Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Andrew Tate is a cucked sack of shit.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
That mongrel tries so hard to be a Chad and while it is true that he does fuck whores, they are paid whores making it null and void.
But the reason I don't like him isn't because of all the UNPROVEN allegations against him, but rather because he insulted anime.
As he explains:
View attachment 699728
I know this was 5 years ago but if Leftists are able to dig shit up from 20+ years ago than I'm allowed to do the same for something a quarter of that time.
He's right. I hate people with anime avi or grown adults who are watching anime. I myself i didn't even watch movies in general let alone cartoons or ching-chong cartoons.
I can't stand watching a movie for 1h. I would rather read a book.

It's a fucking foid as well my guy.
>mY gUy :soy:

I know nigga. Once again, that's the artifice in my statement, which is designed to make people like you do a double take and give me a reaction, aka ez alerts. Clearly the stratagem went right over your head, even after I specified it several times
And yeah, I'm sure your entire existence on this site is one huge irony I will never even fathom :feelsjuice:
Bro really took it to heart
Skull_Emoji_Icon_8cee31f2-35dd-42e7-b757-3cb8cfe72437_1024x1024.png

idrc about that guy ngl. I assume he is for the normie base

based G, fuck anime
two nukes werent enough

Anime is some faggot ass shit - that being said, who gives a fuck whether women "lose" respect for you because of it - they never had any for you to begin with. As with anything it's all preference and if it's what gets you through than all the power to you, maybe dragonball is cool but I haven't watched that shit seriously since GT.
Besides, who gives a fuck what others think, including myself. Do what ya gotta do to cope.

No one disses my waifu :feelsUgh::lasereyes:

Women don't care about your hobbies they care about your looks. Chad can be a professional piss drinker. Matter of fact some women would be turned on by it.

Even if they did who cares. This is proof the redpill is cucked and is ultimately about pleasing women.

Some anime is based.