Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why and how are so many of the men who run pop culture short.

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Foids (and society) hate short men so how are so many of them in positions of power in Hollywood and the music industry. Think about it the 3 biggest actors in Hollywood rn are Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr, and Tom cruise and they are 5'7 manlets. The biggest musicians that whores love like The weeknd, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran,Zayn Malik, and Nick Jonas are 5'7 manlets. How tf are they so successful but still manlets I don't get it makes no sense to me HOW:worryfeels::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Foids (and society) hate short men so how are so many of them in positions of power in Hollywood and the music industry. Think about it the 3 biggest actors in Hollywood rn are Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr, and Tom cruise and they are 5'7 manlets. The biggest musicians that whores love like The weeknd, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran,Zayn Malik, and Nick Jonas are 5'7 manlets. How tf are they so successful but still manlets I don't get it makes no sense to me HOW:worryfeels::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
JBM Just Be Manlet

Maybe that's what it takes for a short man to get pussy. Fair play to them.

Maybe that's what it takes for a short man to get pussy. Fair play to them.
But how did they get into those positions of power in the first place and not get laughed at. I couldn't imagine my 5'6 manlet self being on a red carpet next to all the other tall 6'3 actors and producers. They are 5'7 and are at the top of the Male food chain HOW

Because they were already born into power. You think justin bieber worked to be in his position? No he was granted top status at birth. The top people in hollywood already inherited power and success from their parents and have tons of social connections.

Because they were already born into power. You think justin bieber worked to be in his position? No he was granted top status at birth. The top people in hollywood already inherited power and success from their parents and have tons of social connections.
Justin Biebers family before fame was literally barely middle class. Just look at how trashy his dad looks. Theres literally videos of him in his crappy home singing.

They're successful in spite of their shortness, not because of it. They're all extremely NT, talented and handsome. They don't walk around with giant rulers next to them; it's easy for toilets to get lost in the fantasy. Besides, movies use tricks to make actors look taller. Most of the lookism studies show tallfags tend to do better in life.

You need to have a handsome face or fame to be successful as a manlet

They're successful in spite of their shortness, not because of it. They're all extremely NT, talented and often handsome. They don't walk around with giant rulers next to them; it's easy for toilets to get lost in the fantasy. Besides, movies use tricks to make actors look taller. Most of the lookism studies show tallfags tend to do better in life.
Of course tall fags do better but still. These actors and musicians are always outside signing autographs, at shows, performing live, and meeting fans. They are manlets yet still powerful and rich I'm just trying to get there mentality. I would rope if I was 5'6 and always around other 6'3 chad actors and producers

More like just be kile theory. Bieber and RDJ were kikes, so OP that RDJ got away from a blackface.
Even if this was true what about the other manlets like Bruno Mars and the Weeknd who are some of the biggest musicians and most powerful of this generation

JB got popular because of his home singing videos on early jewtube I'm pretty sure.

Of course tall fags do better but still. These actors and musicians are always outside signing autographs, at shows, performing live, and meeting fans. They are manlets yet still powerful and rich I'm just trying to get there mentality. I would rope if I was 5'6 and always around other 6'3 chad actors and producers
Being rich, famous and powerful are pretty great copes for being short. I might still be a little insecure, but I probably wouldn't be here micro-analysing these things if I had that. Just having a gf would be enough. :feelshaha:

Being rich, famous and powerful are pretty great copes for being short. I might still be a little insecure, but I probably wouldn't be here micro-analysing these things if I had that. Just having a gf would be enough. :feelshaha:
U got a point maybe I blame my 5'6 height for my failures. My crippling social anxiety is 10× a worse fate then my height

U got a point maybe I blame my 5'6 height for my failures. My crippling social anxiety is 10× a worse fate then my height
Manlets do occasionally ascend, but they're often NT and are able to compensate for their height. It's game over for you if you're non-NT and short/ugly. :feelscry:

Last edited:
Manlets do occasionally ascend, but they're often NT and are able to compensate for their height. It's game over for you if you're non-NT and short/ugly. :feelscry:
As long as ur not turbo manlet it's not over yet. A manlet with good face has a chance. But if ur Manlet and not at least average looking and retarded like me ITS OVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back