Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why americans have so many pets?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's like every single retard on my block either owns a dog or a house cat. What the fuck is up with Americans love for animals?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

at least animals are better than many humans

it's really simple. humans adore cats, and dogs because throughout history they served(s) a purpose i.e herding, hunting, tracking, territorial signalling upon intruders, general assistance; while being simultaneously ,,harmless" to an extent compared to us.
it's how they were domesticated.

of course this combined to lookism but how cute those animals are is partly attributed to artificial morphological alterations by-product of throughout domestication i.e neoteny and selective breeding.

Last edited:
It's like every single retard on my block either owns a dog or a house cat. What the fuck is up with Americans love for animals?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's usually a surrogate replacement for children. At least, it's this way amongst late 20s to early 40s single, working professionals living in urban centers.

It's usually a surrogate replacement for children. At least, it's this way amongst late 20s to early 40s single, working professionals living in urban centers.

I'd rather be around cats than people

Animals make me feel better, it’s nice knowing there’s at least one being that genuinely needs and cares for me.

They are degenerate and disgusting. They are also slave to the jews and want to pay them shittons of money in pet food, pet toys, vet expenses etc. An American's highest gratification in life is when he/she spends money on something and makes jews richer.

Because this shithole is a hyperindividualistic socially broken shitscape and even normies dont have friends or families half the time, so they substitute with pets

They are degenerate and disgusting. They are also slave to the jews and want to pay them shittons of money in pet food, pet toys, vet expenses etc. An American's highest gratification in life is when he/she spends money on something and makes jews richer.
Holy shit I want to be a jew so baaaaad

Because this shithole is a hyperindividualistic socially broken shitscape and even normies dont have friends or families half the time, so they substitute with pets

My guy weren’t you in a shelter at a point? Though I agree that many of them chose that lifestyle tbh.
I was in a shelter due to subhuman poorfag parents. Adult homeless scum have no excuse.

I was in a shelter due to subhuman poorfag parents. Adult homeless scum have no excuse.
I understand, my parents are war refugees and both are always working. I understand how being born into an immigrant family fucks your over in many ways.

Holy shit I want to be a jew so baaaaad
Goy will pay every last cent to keep spoiled furby happy.

03E7DAD9 6D64 4674 A2F5 E1F132E0641B

Chewy Inc
NYSE: CHWY
63.96 USD [UWSL]−0.28 (0.44%) today[/UWSL]

Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
NYSE: CHD
81.20 USD [UWSL]−0.50 (0.61%)[/UWSL]

Clorox Co
NYSE: CLX
162.62 USD [UWSL]+161.32 (12,409.23%) all time[/UWSL]

Freshpet Inc
NASDAQ: FRPT
62.94 USD [UWSL]+1.04 (1.68%)[/UWSL]

IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
NASDAQ: IDXX
614.80 USD [UWSL]+0.61 (0.099%)[/UWSL]

Lemonade Inc
NYSE: LMND
62.94 USD [UWSL]+1.04 (1.68%)[/UWSL]

Petco Health and Wellness Company Inc
NASDAQ: WOOF
21.40 USD [UWSL]+0.070 (0.33%)[/UWSL]

Trupanion Inc
NASDAQ: TRUP
78.77 USD [UWSL]+1.82 (2.37%)[/UWSL]

Zoetis Inc
NYSE: ZTS
196.46 USD [UWSL]+2.83 (1.46%)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Zoetis: Spun-off from · Pfizer Inc in 2013, creating one of the largest publicly traded animal pharmaceutical companies.[/UWSL]