Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I unworthy of a woman's love

R

righteouscel

-
Makes me sick that they are caressing and loving other men while we rot. They are getting sweet warm tender words while I have only had cold loneliness my whole life. I'm tired of this shit man it's not fair I deserve a woman's love too all the time why am I lonely but they aren't.

Because you're a disgusting subhuman sand nigger

because your ugly
I feel like that also but I seem to be hated locally by women too for bashing ugly women I don't even feel like I'm that ugly

Well now you know that they're not empathetic anyways.

That shit was a meme.

Makes me sick that they are caressing and loving other men while we rot. They are getting sweet warm tender words while I have only had cold loneliness my whole life. I'm tired of this shit man it's not fair I deserve a woman's love too all the time why am I lonely but they aren't.
Your personality dummy

Half inch of jaw bone .

It’s because of your personality

It’s because of your personality

Yeah exactly, chad can beat and rape women yet normies will argue that women were with him for his good personality.

Meanwhile an incel could be the nicest guy and a gentleman towards women yet still be sexless, and Normies will say it’s because of his bad personality.

These retards have no brain, there is no point in arguing against someone who is not on your intellectual level, I gave up trying to enlighten them a long time ago.

It’s not worth the effort, if they want to accept the truth then they will do so of their own volition. you can present all the facts, science, logic and evidence in the world but you can’t force them to accept it, it’s up to them in the end.

Because you're ugly

These retards have no brain, there is no point in arguing against someone who is not on your intellectual level, I gave up trying to enlighten them a long time ago.

It’s not worth the effort, if they want to accept the truth then they will do so of their own volition. you can present all the facts, science, logic and evidence in the world but you can’t force them to accept it, it’s up to them in the end.

because your ugly

Well now you know that they're not empathetic anyways.

That shit was a meme.

Because you're ugly