Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I treated like a creep for doing nothing?

Swampmon8427

Swampmon8427

newbie to incels.is prob be here until i die
like im doing nothing, she's sat on the couch in my dorm with my roommate and is acting like I'm a creep for just getting a drink from my own damn fucking kitchen. I then heard her on the phone later to someone saying how she liked hanging out with him but it was "ruined" when his creepy roommate (me) kept coming into the room "just to look at her". I mean it was hard not to, she was in my fucking down, wearing tight clothes and shit, but if a hot guy was staring at her I bet she'd think it's hot and jump at the chance to sleep with him.

because you're ugly

like me :cryfeels:

like im doing nothing, she's sat on the couch in my dorm with my roommate and is acting like I'm a creep for just getting a drink from my own damn fucking kitchen. I then heard her on the phone later to someone saying how she liked hanging out with him but it was "ruined" when his creepy roommate (me) kept coming into the room "just to look at her". I mean it was hard not to, she was in my fucking down, wearing tight clothes and shit, but if a hot guy was staring at her I bet she'd think it's hot and jump at the chance to sleep with him.
Creepy = ugly.

You silly weak incels need to grow some balls. If I overheard some bitch foid talk about me like that I would be in her face in a second. These foids act up because there are no consequences. :feelsree:

You silly weak incels need to grow some balls. If I overheard some bitch foid talk about me like that I would be in her face in a second. These foids act up because there are no consequences. :feelsree:
i would of but my roommate prob would have gotten pissed off and she would probably tell her guy friends that I was being a creep and they'd beat the shit out of me

Based brocel:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

These whores need to be afraid to talk like that they need to fear for their lives every time they go out they should be terrified of our incel angER:society::society::society::society::society::society: FUCK THESE TOILETS BASED BROCEL FUCK THEM UP NIGGA:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: (in a video game)
They should know better than to let you hear. They know you can hear them they are actively disrespecting you. Dont ever let them

i would of but my roommate prob would have gotten pissed off and she would probably tell her guy friends that I was being a creep and they'd beat the shit out of me
Stay strapped homie. IME it never goes that way. Your pissboy roommate would piss his pants when confronted with an unhinged incel. The girl will think he is a fag and lose his number. He will be passive aggressive to you, but you just tell him how it is. He can't let females disrespect you for pussy. If that's the case, then bring them somewhere else but not in your home.

"just to look at her". I mean it was hard not to, she was in my fucking down, wearing tight clothes and shit,
Maybe she shouldn't wear shit that catches the eyes of other men. :feelsjuice:

I would've at least told her that it's rude to talk about someone that way when you're literally in their home. :dafuckfeels:

When you're ugly you have to consciously avoid looking at women, even a glance, to not get labeled as a creep. Of course you'll get called a creep if you don't look at them too. Oh and if you exist in their vicinity. Also, thinking about them at all is creepy. Honestly, fuck that and just be an ugly creep OP. Better for your sanity to not give a shit

because to them we are subhumans, ugly, thus creepy:fuk:

Based brocel:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

These whores need to be afraid to talk like that they need to fear for their lives every time they go out they should be terrified of our incel angER:society::society::society::society::society::society: FUCK THESE TOILETS BASED BROCEL FUCK THEM UP NIGGA:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: (in a video game)
Giga based you should have just raped her then and there (in Minecraft) :feelsLSD::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if you overheard her talking shit about you, you should have confronted her about it. I did that in college when i overheard some dumb bitches my roommates had over making fun of me for telling them to quiet down at 4AM. That shit will make you feel good as fuck NGL.

Throw some shade back. Pull out your phone and pretend to talk to someone and say your roommate brought some annoying stuck up bitch to your dorm, say to your imaginary phone person that you just know she's an entitled bitch and you hope she leaves YOUR dorm soon. emphasize that she's a guest in your dorm and shouldn't even be there in some way

a tale as old as time

Attachments

• hr.jpg
    hr.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
When you're ugly you have to consciously avoid looking at women, even a glance, to not get labeled as a creep. Of course you'll get called a creep if you don't look at them too. Oh and if you exist in their vicinity. Also, thinking about them at all is creepy. Honestly, fuck that and just be an ugly creep OP. Better for your sanity to not give a shit