Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why am I still a greycel

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
It told me after I pass 499 posts I am no longer a greycel but I still see grey it’s over for me lmao

It told me after I pass 499 posts I am no longer a greycel but I still see grey it’s over for me lmao
why do you even care are you going to be one of those retards that makes 10,000 posts in sewers for validation from a forum filled with subhumans. caring about stuff like that is a giga normie trait.

It will update soon.

why do you even care are you going to be one of those retards that makes 10,000 posts in sewers for validation from a forum filled with subhumans. caring about stuff like that is a giga normie trait.
No brother I definitely don’t care and won’t post that much shit on here but it’s just that was what I was told

Brother when will you except me
Dw as time passes people will stop bringing up your join date.

Lots of fakecels join this forum so people are very cautious around newer users

Dw as time passes people will stop bringing up your join date.

Lots of fakecels join this forum so people are very cautious around newer users
I seen that somewhere makes sense

what you're going through is actually a new feature that has been implemented in the site. If you get past 500 posts but you still make GrAY tier threads then the GrAY will stay until the quality of your posts improves. Good luck greynigger

Check account details, you can change color.

Thank you visionary can I call you that
Yes, visionary isnt my custom title. You get the title change at 20k. Sadly color stops at 10k, used to be more rank colors tbh.

Don't be a greynigger.