Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I so bad at my job?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
It has been destroying me for the past months, I have been making little mistakes, inefficient task orders, being forgetful, not fast enough, mediocre quality work, etc...

Everytime I get told about a mistake I did or realize myself the thought I must be a low IQ subhuman presses hard in my mind. It seems more evident to me that I MUST BE A LOW IQ RETARD IF I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK MY LOW IQ JOB PROPERLY. It makes me depressed on top of the general depression inceldom brings too.

Are there any Normal IQ-High IQcels that experience this at their job? Or is it only low IQ retards that suffer from poor job performance? It's not like my job is a high IQ job either, it's welding.

I don't know my IQ and if I find out through a test and I get below average I know my life will only get worse and I WILL kill myself one way or another.

It's worth noting two people were fired from when I started working there, and I haven't been fired... yet. The fear that I might get fired is with me everyday

Last edited:
Probably just low motivation from not having a girl to come home to (srs). Just go NEET if you can bro.

Subhuman genes and depression is a death sentence in todays work environment

because you are retarded ?

It is, and THE PEOPLE WHO RUN SOCIETY aren’t doing shit about it.
We already know that society dont give a fuck about us
Instead they spend million on making sure that "oppressed gender" get all the benefits in the job market

you just need more energy bro