Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I am low IQ can I work as a software developer?

is guess they mean arithmetic mathematics like for accountants but logic and equations are still part of maths and those mental "traits" i guess are a must for a programmer and if one is able to solve logic problems then that perhaps is an indication that somebody will succeed as a software engineer. I guess thats whats meant but I dont know I am just guessing
Listen (read?), frankly I have no clue where the truth lies here. However if you are good at math, then your brain has enough links beetwen neurons to provide you with decent abilities in logic, as math in its own self as a science can be an indicator how well in logic you most likely are doing. Be it presupositionist logic, be it clasiccal logic etc. Its not everything, its not THE most ultimate test and final answer, but it has worth.

My guess is you have it, maybe in some areas better then other, but I would try in such a case play into your strengths and code with the use of methods that rely on the type of logic you are good in.

Listen (read?), frankly I have no clue where the truth lies here. However if you are good at math, then your brain has enough links beetwen neurons to provide you with decent abilities in logic, as math in its own self as a science can be an indicator how well in logic you most likely are doing. Be it presupositionist logic, be it clasiccal logic etc. Its not everything, its not THE most ultimate test and final answer, but it has worth.

My guess is you have it, maybe in some areas better then other, but I would try in such a case play into your strengths and code with the use of methods that rely on the type of logic you are good in.
Yes I think you are correct in terms of focussing on your strengths. Example google any simple software project in a language of your choice. You will see that every project project is structured and programmed very differently to all the others. That proves that everybody has different strengths and focus on their strengths

Yes I think you are correct in terms of focussing on your strengths. Example google any simple software project in a language of your choice. You will see that every project project is structured and programmed very differently to all the others. That proves that everybody has different strengths and focus on their strengths
Also why are you still gray?

Whats the minimum IQ to work as software developer? ust asking for a friend. Imagine getting a job and been miserable, possibly mogged by high IQ incels and then fired.
Minimum is zero if you're a diversity hire.

huh I didn't know you can do that

I meant to ask , is logic the most essential mental trait for a good programmer? If yes then what kind of logic? There are different kinds of logic practice questions in maths books from what I have seen. I am guessing you mean a very specific type of logic subset
No, just logic in general. "If X, then Y, Z times. X if and only if Y, but only when Z is less than or equal to N. If X is true and Y is greater than Z, then A." That sort of thing.

hard work > iq,
but ability to work hard is also mostly genetic :blackpill:

Bro, just learn a fucking programming language and see how well you do and how well you can solve problems. Quit obsessing over IQ. If you're dumb, you can't be saved and won't be able to do it, but you can only find out once you try and learn..