Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I alive if I have to cope being an ugly, short, balding, brown and fat male without intelligence or talent

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I am tired of this.
There is nothing for me, why do I have to keep suffering.
What mistakes have I committed for having this curse?
Have my ancestors sinned so much that I am paying their misdeeds?

It's not that I am cursed with loneliness, but with the fact that I am not happy being alive, every day becomes worse for me and everyone surrounding me, and I have nothing to vouch for.
I don't have any single good thing in myself that I could be happy about.

I am just a wight walking with wounds and crying blood.
I don't even want to be with anyone else, I just want to die but I don't have the strength to actually pull the trigger.

Why, why, why must I be ethnic?

Why god, why?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQs0OrHiPY&ab_channel=d4rk3rst4r

The first step is to acknowledge that you're not entitled to the life that Chad has.

From there, you find what makes you happy that's actually attainable and doable, and pursue those things.

Nothing, everything has lost sense to me
There are things that make you happy. You're just in such a negative mindset that you can't see them. The first step is to stop thinking so negatively.

There are things that make you happy
Not really:
1. I live in an underdeveloped nation so it's impossible to find a job as someone who has no masters degree or a doctorate
2. I am basically living in poverty, my parents have debts from the banks and we can't pretty much do anything else other than barely eat the two meals
3. Basically I have internet because it is included in the retirement pay my parents have, but I don't have and I can't afford any modern tech.

I am tired of this.
There is nothing for me, why do I have to keep suffering.
What mistakes have I committed for having this curse?
Have my ancestors sinned so much that I am paying their misdeeds?

It's not that I am cursed with loneliness, but with the fact that I am not happy being alive, every day becomes worse for me and everyone surrounding me, and I have nothing to vouch for.
I don't have any single good thing in myself that I could be happy about.

I am just a wight walking with wounds and crying blood.
I don't even want to be with anyone else, I just want to die but I don't have the strength to actually pull the trigger.

Why, why, why must I be ethnic?

Why god, why?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQs0OrHiPY&ab_channel=d4rk3rst4r

You play an important role. Your role is to make chad and brad look attractive. Without ugly men, chad and brad aren’t that special. It’s like have bucket of copper coins and in that bucket you have a few gold coins. The copper coins make the gold stand out.

Not really:
1. I live in an underdeveloped nation so it's impossible to find a job as someone who has no masters degree or a doctorate
2. I am basically living in poverty, my parents have debts from the banks and we can't pretty much do anything else other than barely eat the two meals
3. Basically I have internet because it is included in the retirement pay my parents have, but I don't have and I can't afford any modern tech.
If I were you I would find a simple hobby like reading, drawing, writing etc.

I forget what I read after a short span of time
I draw even worse than a braindead toddler
I have problems in typing and writing manually, I have to double check the spell before fucking it up
You play an important role. Your role is to make chad and brad look attractive. Without ugly men, chad and brad aren’t that special. It’s like have bucket of copper coins and in that bucket you have a few gold coins. The copper coins make the gold stand out.
This is the definition of c o p e

I forget what I read after a short span of time

I draw even worse than a braindead toddler

I have problems in typing and writing manually, I have to double check the spell before fucking it up
That's what practice is for. It seems you feel like you're entitled to a certain life that's unrealistic for you in your current living situation

Brown man? Are you a curry?

i posted a thread like this once, a wise incel told me this: it’s not your fault for being ugly or having xyz traits. you have to ask your parents why they gave birth to you.

Have you tried Hindumaxxing for the slim chance that you'll be reincarnated as a tall white man in the next life? :bluepill:
I sadly do not believe in the afterlife.
I am agnostic with nihilistic traits.

because they were horny
yes i suppose all parents must’ve been horny in order to reproduce. for me, i concluded that my parents just didn’t know any better, like most clueless parents, they grew up in a bluepilled world. plus, they were uneducated too. at least i know they didn’t have me as an accident or for financial reasons. i still think having kids for the sake of adding meaning in your life is selfish.

i think it’s liberating, knowing that much. gotta do our best with what we have & keep coping to see another day.

I mostly cope by browsing internet.