Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why all these normtards are calling him "handsome" and deluding him?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Normies are disease. Look at this curry, it's already over, I am sure he got rejected multiple times in his life (specially if he is in the west). Somehow he found that sub and posted his picks. Now normtards are again pushing him to the same path where he came from. Calling him "handsome". I wish I could burn all these reddit normies alive, fucking god. Why do they do this? Do they secretly enjoy an ethnic being humiliated again and again? These people are classic example of sadists.

He is a white guy in dark skin. If that makes sense..

It makes them feel good when they do that, they talk to us like you would a retarded child, telling it how smart etc it is in order to convince themselves they are not bad people, when inside they really think it's disgusting and sub human.

He doesn’t look that bad but it’s still over.

Normies like to virtue signal. They pretend to be altruistic but it’s all an act.

Well, he's not ugly. Whats's the problem?
I guess I kind of get it, racepill nuances and so on, and "handsome" might give him a big head But yeah he shouldn't "end it @21" if that's the message.

He doesn't look bad to me. Yes, he's no chad but if he lives in Curryland he should be able to get a gf.

Normies like to virtue signal. They pretend to be altruistic but it’s all an act.

He is not ugly but he is not handsome either. But obviously he won't stand a fucking chance in the western dating scene. Telling him he is handsome will cause more problems in his life than solving any of his insecurities.

He is not ugly but he is not handsome either. But obviously he won't stand a fucking chance in the western dating scene. Telling him he is handsome will cause more problems in his life than solving any of his insecurities.
Yeah he’s got no chance. He’s still below average imo and he’s a curry.

Over.

He is not ugly man. But i do believe he is incel if he lives in a first world country.

It makes them feel good when they do that, they talk to us like you would a retarded child, telling it how smart etc it is in order to convince themselves they are not bad people, when inside they really think it's disgusting and sub human.

Obviously, deep down, every mayo poster on that thread thinks he is a subhuman, but still calling him handsome. This is why I hate white people, you will never know what's inside their rotten neanderthal brains.

Why does every curry look so odd?

Eh he’s not that ugly tbh

he has very european features, basically a white dude with shitskin

he can ascend and he is not bad looking right now, dunno what ur on about

he will definitely struggle in getting dates tho because he's curry

Last edited:
Tf are you talking about boyo? He is handsome.

Mogs the FUCK out of me. I gymcel and if I had that face, I would be a chadpreet lite. He has hunter eyes and good hair genetics. Definitely possible for him to ascend if he's not a mentalcel.

He's not ugly he's actually average, but that's just not good enough, he needs to be told that

Hes doomed, he knows it, we know it, the normies lying to him know it. His height alone dooms him in the west.

Fuck his looks, ethnicity and all that other shit, nothing will save you at that height in the west.

Bitches want their man to be atleast 1ft taller than them nowadays so unless he finds some 4ft8 foid to take him hes doomed.

He ain't ugly nor handsome either, but too many negatives are working against him, like I said height, and being curry. Probly got a weak frame and skinnyfat too, game over.

For men in the west it's one strike and you're out, too short? You're out!
Average looking? You're out!
Curry? You're out?
Weak frame? You're out!
Etc etc etc...

Meanwhile foids can can have unlimited strikes and still be fine.

Mogs me to oblivion.
I'd say he has a chance looksmaxxing and gymcelling.

Vitue signalling. Old foids (50+) call me handsome but I wouldnt take their word tbh they are just being nice, I would prefer the harsh truth than faking it tbh.

His hair mogs me

TRP is teeming with curries

This guy mogs me to the sun and back

All the foids telling hes handsome should have to lay down a spread it for him or they r just talking out their ass.
Hes not awful but not "handsome" either just average It sucks that in another place or time he'd be appreciated by women now hes not good enough.

Hes doomed, he knows it, we know it, the normies lying to him know it. His height alone dooms him in the west.

Fuck his looks, ethnicity and all that other shit, nothing will save you at that height in the west.

Bitches want their man to be atleast 1ft taller than them nowadays so unless he finds some 4ft8 foid to take him hes doomed.

He ain't ugly nor handsome either, but too many negatives are working against him, like I said height, and being curry. Probly got a weak frame and skinnyfat too, game over.

For men in the west it's one strike and you're out, too short? You're out!
Average looking? You're out!
Curry? You're out?
Weak frame? You're out!
Etc etc etc...

Meanwhile foids can can have unlimited strikes and still be fine.
Bullshit. His height is average.

The problem is his race, period.

hes not that bad looking he should racefraud as something exotic and sexy rather than curry to avoid the failo effect

That's all those kinds of people do. They all lie.

That sub is full of bluepilled cringe. They are rating 4/10 normies as 7/10 Chadlites and the only advise they can give is “bruh just get a haircut” unironic meme advise like that’s going to fix these guys problems.

Mogs the FUCK out of me. I gymcel and if I had that face, I would be a chadpreet lite. He has hunter eyes and good hair genetics. Definitely possible for him to ascend if he's not a mentalcel.

mogs most of the forums tbh

They always do this. Normies are shit .

Wtf if i sound like a cuck , but i think he looks handsome .
Im not a woman though , but he mogs me 100x .

I think he looks pretty good. But as a Curry, he will not have a chance here in the West unfortunately.

Curry: "muh parents left curryland for a better life in murica now I can't ghet laid".

negative canthal tilt+ his height + shitskin = over, litreally no other features matter anymore

he looks fine tbh
of course, "fine" would never be enough for your average whore