Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why All Left Wing People are Raging Liars

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdGib4AnAqo

TL;DW: Google data is a better predictor of what people actually believe as opposed to what they say. Analysis of google data shows that left wingers are massive hypocrites who do not believe what the say they do, especially when it comes to race.

The most interesting part from an incel perspective is at 7:25

So leftards are incels and righties are chads?

If anything, this shows that most people claiming to be far left are just left-leaning liberals. Which is a good thing.

Lol framing embarassed trump voters as leftists and then making it "all leftists" on top of that.

Brain ascension/s

Last edited:
As the cowards they're, the'd mass report it and would try to delete it.

what's your point? i watched the timestamp and he just says people lie in surveys. so men are having even less sex than reported in the ifstudies thing? probably means 80/20 is exact and a hard rule

libtards are literally mentally ill

what's your point? i watched the timestamp and he just says people lie in surveys. so men are having even less sex than reported in the ifstudies thing? probably means 80/20 is exact and a hard rule
That's exactly my point. Inceldom is probably far more prevalent than most people imagine

libtards aren't leftist tbh, I can write an entire book on how much they suck ass

As a ricecel I have more respect for literal white nationalists than some these white liberals.