Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why a lot of incels don't even try?

goron black

goron black

hello
-
I have absolutely no respect for incels who arent even trying, still rot at home, go out with shit clothes, disgusting hair, skin, skinny/obese.

I know some of you are too ugly to be saved from this but still, I'm 100% sure at least 30% of people here are normies or failed normies, in which case only basic looksmaxing would be enough like gym, hair, clothes, skin care etc.

And even for PSL3- guys on here, why don't you just wageslave for a year or two, earn 40-50K €

With this money you can :
- Buy roids (3k)
- Buy HGH : if -20yo it makes you grow, if +20yo it still reinforce your bone structure including facial bones (2k)
- PCT (2k)
- Afford jaw- zygos fillers or surgery (10k)
- Buy hair transplants for baldcels (4k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- Penis surgery for dickcels (8k)
- etc etc

I respect incels (or former) like CJ the Ascender or him
MvinxZol.jpg
(don't remember his name), or even just basic gymmaxxed or whatevermaxxed guys on here for actually TRYING

What the point on complaining all day on a website instead of trying to get out of this so called "hell" because you are ugly ?

Everytime i try i want to kill myself from the inevitable failure.

I never bothered looking into HGH because it sounds too good to be true. Does it actually work?

We stopped trying because we realized it's over. If you have to TRY it's over. I live in a shit country and i don't have the money or talent to move, can't make money for an expensive lifestyle which is only going to attract a gold digging whore who is going to devour what she can and leave. I don't want to put plastic bullshit in my body and end up looking ridiculous like a fucking bogdanof achieving fuckal.

Tbh most normies can't hold down a diet for more than a week. If I manage to make the money to looksmaxx more then I will.

I never bothered looking into HGH because it sounds too good to be true. Does it actually work?

Of course it does, if you're afraid of secondary effects of true HGH, try SARMS like MK677 which is a less powerful HGH while gymmaxxing

Roid and HGH is literally a magic potion you drink. You just need someone to tell you what to buy, how much etc.

I put in effort daily,but there's nothing more brutal than seeing how all this work leads to nothing:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Then if you don't even want to change, don't complain you lazy
I still try tho. I ask out women and try to looksmax. I' also saving money for future surgery. But all thsi bullshit is making me suicidal. I'd far prefer to just rot away but i know i can't.

I have absolutely no respect for incels who arent even trying, still rot at home, go out with shit clothes, disgusting hair, skin, skinny/obese.
Would you say the same about our beloved 5ft2 balding Indian janitor?

How are roids going to help? No one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle.

We stopped trying because we realized it's over. If you have to TRY it's over. I live in a shit country and i don't have the money or talent to move, can't make money for an expensive lifestyle which is only going to attract a gold digging whore who is going to devour what she can and leave. I don't want to put plastic bullshit in my body and end up looking ridiculous like a fucking bogdanof achieving fuckal.

Hold on. Normal people have to try. This is what I'm talking about. People who say "If you have to try, it's over." We can't go around saying this, but then get mad at normies who tell us we aren't willing to put in effort.

Of course it does, if you're afraid of secondary effects of true HGH, try SARMS like MK677 which is a less powerful HGH while gymmaxxing

Roid and HGH is literally a magic potion you drink. You just need someone to tell you what to buy, how much etc.

Isn't it very expensive?
Have there been studies done on it? Like how much extra can you expect to grow from taking it? Does it also improve your frame?

I feel like a pathetic bluepilled ITcuck poster ITT

But your mentality here is absolute garbage and the problem, not talking about your personnality toward women, but toward yourself.
Since the beggening of life, 99+% of a spieces are born beta, every spieces had to fight for their good, but you are here, rotting and complaining.

You are talking about Bogdanoff, you look for an excuse not to work because complaining on a forum being complained gives you a bit of dopamine in your life

If you really wanted to be Chad you'd fight for it. You are pathetic, I hope you'll change and will give your best to have your best life

Already tried surgerymaxxing and I was skinny from the beginning, all that effort for nothing. My facial nerves still didn't heal properly and the right side of my face is partially paralysed for life, people still think I'm ugly to this day. You also can't fix autism by surgerymaxxing, that's science fiction.

I do try but not actively anymore.
I looksmaxxed and didn't get results.

Hold on. Normal people have to try. This is what I'm talking about. People who say "If you have to try, it's over." We can't go around saying this, but then get mad at normies who tell us we aren't willing to put in effort.
Of all the people i knew who were getting laid, literally no one was trying beyond doing whatever the fuck he wanted in his life. No one bought expensive clothes, did fucking roids, got surgery and whatever bullshit was listed there. If you meet a wall and can't get laid naturally and you have to go like OK IM TRYING FOR REAL NOW then yeah, it's fucking over. You are either desireable or you aren't.

In my state the best wagecuck I could get would be $10/hr and 40hrs a week is not a certainty. You'll make $20,000 a year at best but more likely $14,000-$18,000. Factor in the price of monthly bills, car insurance, and food and you're barely making enough to survive. If you save up everything left over, you'll still be too old and basically dead before you have enough to surgerymaxx if you're a disfigured truecel in America. Fuck trying, it's better to die when you know that you'd have to wagecuck to Mr.Shekelburg until you're fucking 40 before you could affrod having a face that would make life bearable. Every poor incel who needs more than $20,000 worth of surgery should kill themselves or go ER... The only other reason to live at that point is wait and pray for the Beta Uprising.

Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Isn't it very expensive?
Have there been studies done on it? Like how much extra can you expect to grow from taking it? Does it also improve your frame?

Of course there are studies about HGH, it would exist otherwise and legal labs wouldn't create some.
You can expect bigger wrists (all bones), bigger jaw and way more muscle mass.

It won't improve frame (clavicles), they will only grow bigger but not longer but it compensates with more muscle mass

I'm talking about true HGH rn, and yes it's very expensive, maybe more than roids (dian, clen, tren...)

From MK677 you mainly expect only more muscle mass

I feel like a pathetic bluepilled ITcuck poster ITT

But your mentality here is absolute garbage and the problem, not talking about your personnality toward women, but toward yourself.
Since the beggening of life, 99+% of a spieces are born beta, every spieces had to fight for their good, but you are here, rotting and complaining.

You are talking about Bogdanoff, you look for an excuse not to work because complaining on a forum being complained gives you a bit of dopamine in your life

If you really wanted to be Chad you'd fight for it. You are pathetic, I hope you'll change and will give your best to have your best life
Lmao, wtf am i reading? Chads are born, you can't fight to become a chad because it doesn't happen. Dopamine doesn't exist in my brain because i was spat out of society, that's why i reside in places like this. Everything you said tells me you are extremely naive and possibly never understood what an incel goes through because you aren't one.

It's hard to tell, but wageslaving exhausts me so hard and I'm kinda scared of people, so I'm not even able to live a basic normal life.

Do most sub 6 foids exercise or take care of their bodies? You're going spend thousands in effort and cash to attract a lazy piece of shit foid? Foids say dick has never had less value but it's truly the other way around. Men don't need to exert effort on looks. If nature wanted us to be attractive, we would've evolved this way. Roasties pop out of the womb with instant infinite SMV. 80 percent of males attraction is their ability to provide.

Trying as an incel is like running into a wall and calling it progress.

Trying as an incel is like running into a wall and calling it progress.
Exactly, his mind can't comprehend we have already exhausted every option, smacked over and over and only then we resigned to rotting as there is simply no solution, nothing can change your physical entity and genes.

In my state the best wagecuck I could get would be $10/hr and 40hrs a week is not a certainty. You'll make $20,000 a year at best but more likely $14,000-$18,000. Factor in the price of monthly bills, car insurance, and food and you're barely making enough to survive. If you save up everything left over, you'll still be too old and basically dead before you have enough to surgerymaxx if you're a disfigured truecel in America. Fuck trying, it's better to die when you know that you'd have to wagecuck to Mr.Shekelburg until you're fucking 40 before you could affrod having a face that would make life bearable. Every poor incel who needs more than $20,000 worth of surgery should kill themselves or go ER... The only other reason to live at that point is wait and pray for the Beta Uprising.

i'm assuming ppl who rot everyday don't have a car and still rot in their parents house

Of all the people i knew who were getting laid, literally no one was trying beyond doing whatever the fuck he wanted in his life. No one bought expensive clothes, did fucking roids, got surgery and whatever bullshit was listed there. If you meet a wall and can't get laid naturally and you have to go like OK IM TRYING FOR REAL NOW then yeah, it's fucking over. You are either desireable or you aren't.

I'm not saying surgery and steroids, I mean try as much as a normal person tries. And normal people don't just sit around waiting for pussy to fall out of the sky. Normal men do have to make some kind of effort. They have to know what they're doing. They can't do stupid spergy stuff.

I am scared of surgery, partly because of the nature of the procedure and partly because of the number of botched and fucked up surgeries I've seen images of.

Don't you have to inject HGH?

i'm assuming ppl who rot everyday don't have a car and still rot in their parents house
Yeah, life is over when you have a face like us truecel rotters usually have. Live with your parents until you kill yourself, that's the only option you have if you're sub4 and poor.
I am scared of surgery, partly because of the nature of the procedure and partly because of the number of botched and fucked up surgeries I've seen images of.
Usually its injections that fuck up. The types of surgeries men get are actually pretty safe.

Lmao, wtf am i reading? Chads are born, you can't fight to become a chad because it doesn't happen. Dopamine doesn't exist in my brain because i was spat out of society, that's why i reside in places like this. Everything you said tells me you are extremely naive and possibly never understood what an incel goes through because you aren't one.

i'm an ugly arabic 1.2fwhr khhv
trying to be a normie gives me dopamine and an actual goal in my life, it feels better than when I was coping with video games etc.

I didn't say you'll become a Chad, but fight to be better than other normal males

if you only rot go er or end it all alone in your room tbh why do you keep living?

I'm not saying surgery and steroids, I mean try as much as a normal person tries. And normal people don't just sit around waiting for pussy to fall out of the sky. Normal men do have to make some kind of effort. They have to know what they're doing. They can't do stupid spergy stuff.
I used to do exactly the same things as the "normal" ones did, except they were getting laid and i didn't. Then i started asking myself why the fuck not? I kept trying until i figured it won't happen and then i figured out why exactly is that as well. You are equiting incels with hardcore autists which is just wrong. Simply being short and ugly renders everything else futile as far as women are concerned. And no, i won't dedicate my life to make money and be used as a human shaped wallet, that's not a real relationship.

I used to do exactly the same things as the "normal" ones did, except they were getting laid and i didn't. Then i started asking myself why the fuck not? I kept trying until i figured it won't happen and then i figured out why exactly is that as well. You are equiting incels with hardcore autists which is just wrong. Simply being short and ugly renders everything else futile as far as women are concerned. And no, i won't dedicate my life to make money and be used as a human shaped wallet, that's not a real relationship.

If you tried, then you've done all you can. But what you said is "If you have to TRY it's over." That's foolishness.

i'm an ugly arabic 1.2fwhr khhv
trying to be a normie gives me dopamine and an actual goal in my life, it feels better than when I was coping with video games etc.

I didn't say you'll become a Chad, but fight to be better than other normal males

if you only rot go er or end it all alone in your room tbh why do you keep living?
I already did what other normie people did, they got laid, i didn't because i was short and ugly. There is no fighting, trying, it's what it is, no female gives a shit, it's over.

I live because im too much of a coward to kill myself obviously. Besides, i've had health issues all my life and i strongly suspect after years of bad health and substance abuse i won't have to wait long.

Tell me your flaws.

Shit eyes? Get zygos + browridge surgery
Shit jaw? Get jaw surgery
Bald? Hair transplant?
Short? Get LL, but you'll have to work way longer to afford this lmao

I've seen your calling yourself short, pls tell me your height, if you're like the 5'10 guys calling themselves manlet srsly stop

And you said you tried, that's nice. My thread is talking about those who DON'T.

If you tried, then you've done all you can. But what you said is "If you have to TRY it's over." That's foolishness.
No, it's the polar opposite of foolishness. It was foolish to try and be like the guys who were getting laid because i was simply too short and ugly. Had i known, it would have spared me many years of suffering and making a clown out of myself.
Tell me your flaws.

Bald? Hair transplant?

I've seen your calling yourself short, pls tell me your height, if you're like the 5'10 guys calling themselves manlet srsly stop
Surgery is going to make an incel look like a bogdanof with a fucked up face, good luck becoming a handsome guy with surgery. Leg surgery can put you in a wheelchair or make your legs comically disproportionate and brittle as fuck. I'm 170cm.

No, it's the polar opposite of foolishness. It was foolish to try and be like the guys who were getting laid because i was simply too short and ugly. Had i known, it would have spared me many years of suffering and making a clown out of myself.

Surgery is going to make an incel look like a bogdanof with a fucked up face, good luck becoming a handsome guy with surgery.

Absolutely not. You are just searching for a excuse for not doing it.

Most ppl who get surgeries we can't even tell they got some. Ppl who look like Bogs are just idiots with 2lbs of botox in their face

Tell me your flaws.

Bald? Hair transplant?

And you said you tried, that's nice. My thread is talking about those who DON'T.
What about 5'9? I swear most foids I see in public are at least my height or more with Chads who are like 6'2+.

I wish i could afford to beautify myself so i could get a turn with a Becky for a while before she robs me of my future earnings. That would be great!

What about 5'9? I swear most foids I see in public are at least my height or more with Chads who are like 6'2+.

shut up srsly

everyone above 5'6 (maybe 5'8 in netherlands) don't have the right to complain about their height

Absolutely not. You are just searching for a excuse for not doing it.

Most ppl who get surgeries we can't even tell they got some. Ppl who look like Bogs are just idiots with 2lbs of botox in their face
There are countless people butchered by surgeons and it's ridiculous to believe anyone's skull is suitable to invisible surgical augmentation. The whole skull has to be balanced, you can't just slap a piece of plastic here and there and expect everyone to look like a model. It just doesn't happen.

3k for rhino? Is this for a botched result in some shithole like Mexico?

I know some of you are too ugly to be saved from this but still, I'm 100% sure at least 30% of people here are normies or failed normies, in which case only basic looksmaxing would be enough like gym, hair, clothes, skin care etc.

And even for PSL3- guys on here, why don't you just wageslave for a year or two, earn 40-50K €

With this money you can :
- Buy roids (3k)
- Buy HGH : if -20yo it makes you grow, if +20yo it still reinforce your bone structure including facial bones (2k)
- PCT (2k)
- Afford jaw- zygos fillers or surgery (10k)
- Buy hair transplants for baldcels (4k)
- Rhinoplasty (3k)
- Penis surgery for dickcels (8k)
- etc etc

I respect incels (or former) like CJ the Ascender or him
MvinxZol.jpg
(don't remember his name), or even just basic gymmaxxed or whatevermaxxed guys on here for actually TRYING

What the point on complaining all day on a website instead of trying to get out of this so called "hell" because you are ugly ?
Id like your feedback . I'm not looking to look beastly but lean and mean. Like a punk rock icon body if you know What i mean.

I've been doing calisthenics for a year and a half now. I get commpliments and matches on tinder until they see my face.. then i get unmatched

shut up srsly

everyone above 5'6 (maybe 5'8 in netherlands) don't have the right to complain about their height
5'6 in my country will render you shorter than most young females, let that sink in and tell me how good a male's life will be

Does anyone have a real world before-after example of cosmetic surgery making a difference on aguy? I don't mean those side photos that clinics use in their marketing materials but like social media photos of guys before and after surgery?

Because I keep seeing 2-3 examples of guys with side photos where they got a chin tuck of a smaller nose, but you never see that kind of thing on just regular non-promotional photos.

5'6 in my country will render you shorter than most young females'

Are you from the UK? I see so many women who are like 6'0 now it's crazy, just the other day I saw a Chad and Stacy couple where the girl was like 5'11 and the guy was like 6'3, womens expectations have gone up so much now and it feels like we've been left in the dirt to wallow in loneliness :feelscry: :blackpill: