Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why 90% of Men are scared of Women in 2024:

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@court8610/video/7374166893784993067

Female freedom & sexuality is chaotic & destructive to men's well being. To engage with woman today, a man has to serve her while constantly competing with other men & being at high risk of humiliation, betrayal, & rejection because he couldn't be the Chad superhero she wanted.

At least 90% of men will watch this video for her tits and not because they care about what she has to say.

On a more serious note, she probably rejects 90% of men just like every other slut. That's the reason why men don't bother with women nowadays. Learn to look in the mirror the next time

Last edited:
How does it jiggle so much?

How does it jiggle so much?

If I tried to ask this bitch out she would call the cops on me.

To get to the main point of the video, keep it on mute

>Applies past standard to present men but not present women
>Probably has dozens of bodies while she shakes her tits for attention
Lol, lmao

These shameless cumdumps don't even wear bras now
Skin-tight shirt which even a framelet can tear up with his bare hands.
But you're the villain if you say she's begging to get raped.

choose.
the.
bear.

watched purely for jiggle

Wear better clothes next time slut

literal whore prostituting her body to get attention, watched the first 2 seconds muted and i saw that shit jiggle like a fish out of water, already knew what its about

At least 90% of men will watch this video for her tits and not because they care about what she has to say.

On a more serious note, she probably rejects 90% of men just like every other slut. That's the reason why men don't bother with women nowadays. Learn to look in the mirror the next time
She said stuff?

they [men] never have to go thru that feeling of "oh, I'm about to be rejected, but it's worth the risk"
Dating apps work for shit for many men. If they ain't approaching anymore, it's probably because they no longer deem it worth the risk sweetie. And who can blame 'em.

PS I love that half of the comments on here concern her bosom

On a more serious note, she probably rejects 90% of men just like every other slut.
The problem is not a toilet like her rejecting 90%. The problem are our looksmacth rejecting us. I mean an ugly toilet nowadays is at the same level of entitlement as her.

She does this for clicks. I don't think she actually knows what she's saying. All the blood that should be going to her brain are going to her gigantic tits.

These shameless cumdumps don't even wear bras now
it's great. every once in a while I come across girls with visible nipples on the street and it feels like it's only young women doing this.
just last week I saw a ~14 year old girl with erect nipples at the grocery store and I had to force myself not to stare

it's great. every once in a while I come across girls with visible nipples on the street and it feels like it's only young women doing this.
just last week I saw a ~14 year old girl with erect nipples at the grocery store and I had to force myself not to stare
It’s not great. It’s made to demoralize men. They’re basically taunting you. Saying you can look but you can’t touch and you don’t have the balls to do anything about it Tee hee

It’s not great. It’s made to demoralize men. They’re basically taunting you. Saying you can look but you can’t touch and you don’t have the balls to do anything about it Tee hee
I'm not getting any as it is. I'll laugh at their rape report when tyrone catches them alone. accelerate
Screenshot 2024 06 09 at 21 47 05 woman raped  india   Google Search

Last edited:
Hope she gets raped by a gang of curries

I'm not getting any as it is. accelerate
Accelerate what? America is a faggot factory. Men don’t even have the balls to fight back. Things will get much worse and men will be too soy to do anything about it.

Accelerate what? America is a faggot factory. Men don’t even have the balls to fight back. Things will get much worse and men will be too soy to do anything about it.
100,000 immigrants each day. it's not timmy who's gonna rape them (and statistically speaking they WILL be raped)

100,000 immigrants each day. it's not timmy who's gonna rape them (and statistically speaking they WILL be raped)
cope the immigrants will turn into fags eventually. The social programming / chemicals in our food. It runs deep no one is immune to it.

The problem is not a toilet like her rejecting 90%. The problem are our looksmacth rejecting us. I mean an ugly toilet nowadays is at the same level of entitlement as her.
True, but my response was made more within the context of responding to the slut in the video, who clearly has more SMV than us.

eventually
bigger cope. if the immigrants could match the soy output of current first world countries they wouldn't be fleeing their third world homes. you can take the people out of the third world but you can't take the third world out of the people, it's all gonna equalize and it's not by bringing the quality of life up

bigger cope. if the immigrants could match the soy output of current first world countries they wouldn't be fleeing their third world homes. you can take the people out of the third world but you can't take the third world out of the people, it's all gonna equalize and it's not by bringing the quality of life up
Nothing's really stopping their daughters from whoring themselves out on onlyfans if they really wanted to and first world soyciety fucking encourages that behavior. Remember how that sandnig foid moved to the West and started an onlyfans?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back