Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember the girl who fled Saudi Arabia and took refuge in Canada? She now fuck tyrones in onlyfans

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Now I realize why african slaves were castrated before importing to arabian countries.

Images 47
Images 48

>..."enjoys starbucks coffee"
>OnlyFans

So she is proudly funding the deaths of Palestinian children. "Fleeing oppression" just to contribute to the actual killing and oppression of her own people

>OnlyFans

So she is proudly funding the deaths of Palestinian children.
She works with the BBC now jfl

I thought she was going to be a feminist, get educated from a top Canadian university and then promote freedom for the oppressed Saudi women.

Instead, she turned out to be on the lower end of Saudi society. A complete degenerate and dysfunctional woman. In hindsight, maybe we should be grateful to Canadians for taking one of our trash bags.

>OnlyFans

So she is proudly funding the deaths of Palestinian children. "Fleeing oppression" just to contribute to the actual killing and oppression of her own people
Yep, whore

Became a liberated whore, so in the social structure of subverted gay-West she is above you all.

ISLAM SHALL CONQUER THE WEST

meanwhile

I thought she was going to be a feminist, get educated from a top Canadian university and then promote freedom for the oppressed Saudi women.

Instead, she turned out to be on the lower end of Saudi society. A complete degenerate and dysfunctional woman. In hindsight, maybe we should be grateful to Canadians for taking one of our trash bags.
This is what 90% of women mean when they talk about freedom, get free money from simps and get fucked by bbc nothing more, nothing less.

Old news, she also has a half-black baby that she left with the father to slut around lmao. She's a concise representation of western values. Nothing of value would have been lost if this slut would have been stoned.

Islam is useless when you live in a white country.

She looks pretty ugly. Her male equivalent(slightly overweight, Arab man who like a 5/10) is probably posting on an incel forum while she gets endless simps.

Saudis won this one. Good propaganda material right there.

All foids are whores (AFAW)

Now I realize why african slaves were castrated before importing to arabian countries.
Yeah.Ancient Europeans and Arabs were aware and very afraid of the destructive power of BBCs on their women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back