Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who’s your favourite character from the simpsons and why

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

Over
★★★★★
IMG 6018
IMG 6016

Mine is mo. Extremely relatable: trucel, social out cast, suicidal , accurately represents the problems of an ugly man, single, depressed etc.

He’s genuinely one of the best written characters in fiction and extremely relatable

View attachment 1212710View attachment 1212711
Mine is mo. Extremely relatable: trucel, social out cast, suicidal , accurately represents the problems of an ugly man, single, depressed etc.

He’s genuinely one of the best written characters in fiction and extremely relatable
Same honestly. Dude had a giga fucked up life, health issues, constantly trying dumb shit to escape his situation (crazy criminal shit), surrounds himself with other fucked up guys at his bar and provides them with liquid cope.

Literally the only pro-male character in the entire show.

Same honestly. Dude had a giga fucked up life, health issues, constantly trying dumb shit to escape his situation (crazy criminal shit), surrounds himself with other fucked up guys at his bar and provides them with liquid cope.

Literally the only pro-male character in the entire show.
Exactly. Every othER male was an idiotic fool while mo was just struggling.

I’m pretty sure there’s quite a few scenes where he references suicide. I only watched episodes hoping mo would be in them, if not I’d be disappointed. Extremely real guy

the nerd and bullied part

larry-the-bar-fly.jpeg

larry, because hes a depressed, lonely man with no friends and everyone ignores

groundskeepa willeh

all of them are annoying to be honest, even those who i possibly could relate to.

As a kid I found Moe and Barney pathetic and now as an adult incel I can relate to them.

Exactly. Every othER male was an idiotic fool while mo was just struggling.

I’m pretty sure there’s quite a few scenes where he references suicide. I only watched episodes hoping mo would be in them, if not I’d be disappointed. Extremely real guy

View: https://youtu.be/s8TDPT6Jncc?t=11

I forgot to mention Comic book guy he's an obese truecel and probably autistic

i was the only nerd and prime target for bullies. i just specified those parts because i have not seen a episode made after 2016, so i dont know what has been done too the character.

and the good part is not relatable for me, his dad has money

i was the only nerd and prime target for bullies. i just specified those parts because i have not seen a episode made after 2016, so i dont know what has been done too the character.

and the good part is not relatable for me, his dad has money
Fair

mafia boss guy
Can relate to him cuz monotone voice and bags under eyes

Apu cause he’s curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6