Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's your best friend on this forum?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Mine has got to be my nigga @Brahcel

We have a lot of history together and we've quarreled with each other quite a bit in the past but c'mon, all best friends tussle once in a while (plus you always gotta try and have some fun as a kid). That just makes the relationship stronger in the end.

If we ever meet in person, this is the song I imagine us vibin' to as we drive through the hood of East St. Louis in a 65' Caddy.

Last edited:
idk i was never one for best friends but i got a few homies on here

Too many to name. I've got a few guys here I love talking to

14776.jpg

@RREEEEEEEEE
Thanks bro.

@Smallframecel @Eskimocel @Damo the incel @Zielony4 @allbluee @EthnicelNL @SeifEsteem @theultimate341

I haven't named banned users yet but here goes:

@whogivesafucc our very own Jason Mamoa or however you spell that duck's name, @Tellem-T because he's my habibi even though we don't speak much and finally @jackbud before he went mainstream, I actually talked to him from time to time.

Thanks bro.

@Smallframecel @Eskimocel @Damo the incel @Zielony4 @allbluee @EthnicelNL @SeifEsteem @theultimate341

@whogivesafucc our very own Jason Mamoa or however you spell that duck's name, @Tellem-T because he's my habibi even though we don't speak much and finally @jackbud before he went mainstream, I actually talked to him from time to time.
I confirm @RREEEEEEEEE is one of few people on this forum i have spoken to and who i trust tbh.

Overall i support all my bros from the motherland. Shoutout to @Bagelcel i hope u still ascended bro u r living the dream.

All poor east europecels...they are not like whites from west...they r more humble and down to earth. I like them a lot @alone keep u head high brother dont let them fuck u.

And of course all ethnic dutchbros, those i spoken like @NeetSupremacist and those lurk and understand my plight.

I hate all you motherfuckers equally, i don’t need incel friends I need NT normie friends

Idk if I’ve made close friends here but one of the guys who I can really relate to is @Michael15651

I confirm @RREEEEEEEEE is one of few people on this forum i have spoken to and who i trust tbh.

Overall i support all my bros from the motherland. Shoutout to @Bagelcel i hope u still ascended bro u r living the dream.

All poor east europecels...they are not like whites from west...they r more humble and down to earth. I like them a lot @alone keep u head high brother dont let them fuck u.

And of course all ethnic dutchbros, those i spoken like @NeetSupremacist and those lurk and understand my plight.
:feelsautistic:

@Insomniac @StaroRavager @Blacktarpill @Eskimocel @Smallframecel

Jwt leven is verkankerd bro maar we gaan gwn verder tot we niet meer kunnen tbh :panties:

fuck wilders en fuck kktatas die stoer doen tegen allochtonen ik neuk jullie in straat boyos.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Je weet zelf :feelsgah::blackpill:

Don’t really have a best friend. Though there a few users I look up to a bit. Mainly @Henry de Montherlant , @CopeWithTheRope and @iKillCucks

Don’t really have a best friend. Though there a few users I look up to a bit. Mainly @Henry de Montherlant , @CopeWithTheRope and @iKillCucks
Thank you brothER

Thanks bro. I was going to talk to you today but I didn't go outside today, I just Laid Down And Relaxed.

Thanks bro. I was going to talk to you today but I didn't go outside today, I just Laid Down And Relaxed.
No worries i was stoned out of my mind anyway then ate like 8 peanutbutter samdwiches and fell into soft coma early tbh :feelskek:

Thank you brothER

You’re featured on my Pastebin post “High IQ posts on incels.is”. I only have 2 posts featured so far, one of which is your reply to why cucks love Nintendo.

That aside, you’re still a cool guy who I could see myself getting along with.

no one mentioned me :cryfeels:

-have friends in a forum

:lul:

thanks buddy boyo

Also, honorary mentions for my anti-zionist crew @Insomniac @PersonalityChad

No worries i was stoned out of my mind anyway then ate like 8 peanutbutter samdwiches and fell into soft coma early tbh :feelskek:
JFL. I just ate some soy steak and two burgers. At 4:30 A.M.

Also, honorary mentions for my anti-zionist crew @Insomniac @PersonalityChad

JFL. I just ate some soy steak and two burgers. At 4:30 A.M.
Living the life tbhtbh :cool:

no one mentioned me :cryfeels:
Me too.
Oh hell I will tag with you boyo.
@SoyUnPerdedor is a good friend.
This is exactly how I made every friend. Every social gathering I would be left out and go up and talk to the other weirdo who was left out. I hate being introverted and reclusive. I actually enjoy talking to people and sharing information or talking about any pop culture, sports, science related stuff. But recently looks like people don't even wanna be friends all they care about is whos banging whom and who has an opening.

Also @SpringHeeledJack seemed like a nice guy. But he got banned after I got banned. So miss him a lot.

Incels spread peanut butter over toast. Foids spread peanut butter over their cunt.

Also @First loss the youngcel

Thanks bro.

@Insomniac @StaroRavager @Blacktarpill @Eskimocel @Smallframecel

I said Best Friend. “Best”, meaning only one. Yet almost everyone here chose to ignore what I was asking. You guys are just trying to make the rest of the users feel even more lonely than they already are by talking about how many friends you have.

Reported for bragging, all of you.
I hate all you motherfuckers equally, i don’t need incel friends I need NT normie friends
Also, JFL, I think @SuperSaiyanGymcel got banned for this.

I said Best Friend. “Best”, meaning only one. Yet almost everyone here chose to ignore what I was asking. You guys are just trying to make the rest of the users feel even more lonely than they already are by talking about how many friends you have.

Reported for bragging, all of you.

Okay

I can relate to @misanthropekun most, judging based upon post history. But I don't really have friends, I'm too antisocial and abrasive.

Also, JFL, I think @SuperSaiyanGymcel got banned for this.
lol

I dont think i have a great friend here, the one who is closest to this is @RREEEEEEEEE

Jwt leven is verkankerd bro maar we gaan gwn verder tot we niet meer kunnen tbh :panties:

fuck wilders en fuck kktatas die stoer doen tegen allochtonen ik neuk jullie in straat boyos.
I used google translator to see if this was german or dutch xD

I dont think i have a great friend here, the one who is closest to this is @RREEEEEEEEE

I used google translator to see if this was german or dutch xD
Its dutch with some ethnic city slang thrown in tbh :forcedsmile:

@BigGhey, I talk to him a lot outside of this site tbh.

No one likes me.

I like to see incels giving friendly support. It's rare to see some positivity around here.

And I don't have any friends, I'd like to... I don't know, meet new people at least in this forum

All anti-zionistcels and anti-americancels are my friends, expecially if they are also anti-commiecels, anti-capitalistcels and fashcels.

@EthnicelNL

@Blacktarpill

and every known or unknown depressed suicels crave death rip brothers