Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the youngest member?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
I wonder who's the youngest here. Kinda sad seeing 15-16 year olds self-identify as incel, they shouldn't even know what an incel is. If I remeber correctly @JohnWickCel claimed to be 15.

It's a weeb 100%.

Probably @SryMyEnglish

I wonder who's the youngest here. Kinda sad seeing 15-16 year olds self-identify as incel, they shouldn't even know what an incel is. If I remeber correctly @JohnWickCel claimed to be 15.
Yeah I am 15. I genuinely think guys on here need to get out more if they think teenagers can’t be incel especially in 2020.

Yeah I am 15. I genuinely think guys on here need to get out more if they think teenagers can’t be incel especially in 2020.
zoomers have it the worst by far. The tiktok pill is brutal

Who ever it is they dont belong in here

there was that one 14 year old who drew anime girls

@Napoleon de Geso because he's Transageist and identifes as a 13 year old

zoomers have it the worst by far. The tiktok pill is brutal
Forget about tiktok just looking at high school is enough to blackpill every guy outside of the most bluepilled.

I'm turning 14 soon,so i guess me

i am postmaxxing from the womb

I am a fetuscel

I live in thugmaxxland so i knew it was over at 14 when another kind of nerdy guy got a gf in 9nth grade.
Since little kids from broken families darktriadmaxx it was normal for me feeling "needy" and dreaming with having a gf at 12 years old because I heard of these little gangstas getting gf's or having sexual experiences.

@Sadness, @rafaelvicuna3, and I think @Galleo is young too. I joined this forum about seven months after I turned 17.

In the inside I'm a 13 years odl teen but in the outside I'm an adult (maybe even in the outside I look like a 17 years old guy jfl)

@Llama is young

Youngcels gtfo and go looksmaxx
full

Youngcels, just know, it's already completely over for you. There is nothing you can do.

Youngcels gtfo and go looksmaxx
full
Tbh if any of you youngcels get at least any kind of buxx then save that money then invest it to surgery. I'm regretting hard for not getting scholarship in HS. If I did that I would have had the surgeries I want by now. Fuck i wish i hadn't been bluepilled when I was 14.

Last edited: