Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who's the strongest race

DeathIsSalvation

DeathIsSalvation

Major
I think in terms of sheer force production, it's probably white people but in a fight, probably asians

blacks are physically the strongest race. asians are literally the weakest jfl

The Reptilian overlords

He said asians :lul: Have you been watching too many karate movies recently? The average bugman only has enough testosterone in his body to plow the rice fields by day and his flat-faced gookette wife by night

He said asians :lul: Have you been watching too many karate movies recently? The average bugman only has enough testosterone in his body to plow the rice fields by day and his flat-faced gookette wife by night
Have you heard about the mongols?

Curry is the only right answer

More racebait threads?

Northern Europeans

Legend says that an someone who practiced this ancient martial art could whoop the ass of any who tries him, if you want to learn this martial art, give me your bank account info as well as your SSI and I'll enroll you in my 6 week course

Niggers are the strongest and can easily take over humanity if they ever get the same IQ as whites and even so they still shit stomp everyone

Most of the Worlds Strongest Man winners have been white.