Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the oldest incel here?

Sperg

Sperg

Greycel
I'm 52! Testosterone levels much lower than most of you guys of course, so I'm not thinking too often about pussy anymore - just about a relationship but even that has been fading lately.

You and Grotesque must be the oldest incels around here. I'm 25, will be there soon enough.

Sperg said:
I'm 52! Testosterone levels much lower than most of you guys of course, so I'm not thinking too often about pussy anymore - just about a relationship but even that has been fading lately.

Testosterone has nothing to do with sex drive. Testosterone affects bones structure and muscle growth.

52? How are you still alive man?

How close have you been to having sex or a relationship and at what ages.

Thank you wizard brother. Stay strong.

Fuck dude, you're like the same age as my dad

Well, risking the banhammer - I found an EXTREMELY crazy way to get laid at age 27 and there was a 5-year period I had sex with about 100 women. Since then, incel again. The metod: I quit my job as a software developer, sold everything I owned (it was 1992) and traveled to a warzone (former soviet Republic of Georgia). From then on I was a traveling bum through 42 countries, working my way around the world, sleeping 1000 nights under the stars, became a dive instructor, worked in the tourist industry in warm countries, met thousands of people, of course got a suntan and slim etc. Basically looksmaxing, being "exotic meat" for girls on holiday or girls looking for a meal ticket (a way out of poverty, hoping to snare me). It greatly helped that my autism wasn't apparent due to me not speaking Russian, Arabic. So my awkwardness did not register as being shy or Asperger. I DID end up with STD's though. But I've been incel up to age 27 and from age 32 to 52.

Sperg said:

There was a 58 year old dude around here somewhere.

Man, that's brutal. I'm 31. Imagine not putting your youth and youthful body to use one single fucking time. If it's any consolation, my Dad is 60 and is cucked beyond imagination. I'd rather be Incel than my Dad.

Woah, at least you had your time, lucky you dude.

I got a deadly disease on those travels, BTW. I'm taking medication but I won't get too much older. For me it was suicide or one final extreme attempt.

I hate to say it but sexing those women was not that nice. In the end it always left a bad taste in my mouth (sometimes literally, lol). They used me for sex only. I was not even a real person to them. While I wanted friendship. Never happened. I was nothing to them.

Sperg said:
I got a deadly disease on those travels, BTW. I'm taking medication but I won't get too much older. For me it was suicide or one final extreme attempt.
What did you get? There are no deadly STDs nowadays if you get proper treatment.

Sperg said:

I hate to say it but sexing those women was not that nice. In the end it always left a bad taste in my mouth (sometimes literally, lol). They used me for sex only. I was not even a real person to them. While I wanted friendship. Never happened. I was nothing to them.

Imperialcel.

Sperg said:
Well, risking the banhammer - I found an EXTREMELY crazy way to get laid at age 27 and there was a 5-year period I had sex with about 100 women. Since then, incel again. The metod: I quit my job as a software developer, sold everything I owned (it was 1992) and traveled to a warzone (former soviet Republic of Georgia). From then on I was a traveling bum through 42 countries, working my way around the world, sleeping 1000 nights under the stars, became a dive instructor, worked in the tourist industry in warm countries, met thousands of people, of course got a suntan and slim etc. Basically looksmaxing, being "exotic meat" for girls on holiday or girls looking for a meal ticket (a way out of poverty, hoping to snare me). It greatly helped that my autism wasn't apparent due to me not speaking Russian, Arabic. So my awkwardness did not register as being shy or Asperger. I DID end up with STD's though. But I've been incel up to age 27 and from age 32 to 52.

confirmed fakecel

Late-stage Neurosyphillis that needs to be treated open-endedly with very strong antibiotics that can only keep things more or less stable. The antibiotics slowly are killing my kidneys and liver. I've been on them for the past 18 years. I have aquired autoimmune inflammation of the brain and joints and have many health problems with heart, neurological, fatigue etc.

@IlieknothingREAL By definition, Incel means "involuntary celibate". Have been that for the past 2 decades. It does not mean "never had sex", no? I mean, I'm just as misearble as the rest here and share everyone's relevant opinions...

Sperg said:

Holy fuck...

Be grateful you never got into a relationship. More painful result than any disease will give you.

I can't even hold my pee and I wake up after a few hours every night due to the pain but OK I get your drift anyway :)

Sperg said:
I can't even hold my pee and I wake up after a few hours every night due to the pain but OK I get your drift anyway :)

Would you do it again if you were 27 again. Or just go for the rope?

Hard to answer. My decision to travel yielded me plentiful pussy but it also resulted in decades of suffering with my subsequent illness. On the other hand, I completely transformed my personality - cue personality bot, lol - in the sense not that I now can get girls but in the sense that I became much less of a naive pushover bluepilled cuck than I was. It's very hard to say. Life is suffering. I'd rather had a normal life, having been genuinely loved at least once. But I think the travelling decision was perhaps for the best, in spite of everything. But I now know that women can't truly love. I know that now for a self-experienced fact.

Sperg said:
Late-stage Neurosyphillis that needs to be treated open-endedly with very strong antibiotics that can only keep things more or less stable. The antibiotics slowly are killing my kidneys and liver. I've been on them for the past 18 years. I have aquired autoimmune inflammation of the brain and joints and have many health problems with heart, neurological, fatigue etc.

@IlieknothingREAL By definition, Incel means "involuntary celibate". Have been that for the past 2 decades. It does not mean "never had sex", no? I mean, I'm just as misearble as the rest here and share everyone's relevant opinions...

Jesus fuck. Our first Incel martyr. Sorry man.

I'm not looking for sympathy though. Was just hoping not to get banned so I can give my perspective on some things, basically being father-age for nearly everyone here. I've lurked the subreddit for years. But I have no answers :)

Sperg said:
I'm not looking for sympathy though. Was just hoping not to get banned so I can give my perspective on some things, basically being father-age for nearly everyone here. I've lurked the subreddit for years.

Why couldn't you get laid the last 20 years? Because of your illness or because looksmaxing and being less of an aspie was only sufficient for foreign sluts?

Sperg said:
I'm not looking for sympathy though. Was just hoping not to get banned so I can give my perspective on some things, basically being father-age for nearly everyone here. I've lurked the subreddit for years. But I have no answers :)

Have you tried any natural healing? Green juicing and the like? I know it sounds like hippy shit but I'm pretty sure it can help a lot with certain chronic conditions.

When I got ill, I ended up becoming morbidly obese. Only very recently I started Keto and extreme excercise and I managed to get slimmer than ever. I live in a country where I can't communicate - no languages in common. And I'm autistic. I know absolutely noone here. And I don't drink alcohol, don't dance etc. Also, I now don't like women anymore. I think the hassle ain't worth it. Still very lonely and depressed, often. The slimming and healthy food helped with some of my issues.

@existentialhack: On the risk of not being believed, I am a millionaire and have a large lab in my home and I know it sounds crazy but I'm working on a possible cure. But that would involve a revolution in medical science so I'm not too sure it will work - it's many years of effort and too early to know anything yet.

Sperg said:
When I got ill, I ended up becoming morbidly obese. Only very recently I started Keto and extreme excercise and I managed to get slimmer than ever. I live in a country where I can't communicate - no languages in common. And I'm autistic. I know absolutely noone here. And I don't drink alcohol, don't dance etc. Also, I now don't like women anymore. I think the hassle ain't worth it. Still very lonely and depressed, often. The slimming and healthy food helped with some of my issues.

@existentialhack: On the risk of not being believed, I am a millionaire and have a large lab in my home and I know it sounds crazy but I'm working on a possible cure. But that would involve a revolution in medical science so I'm not too sure it will work - it's many years of effort and too early to know anything yet.

I'd suggest trying this diet for a while: http://www.markusrothkranz.com/kjetill/kjetill.html I know it sounds like hippy shit and the dude is peddling products. But I'm a believer in the magic of nutrition.

How did you become a millionaire?

Sperg said:

An incel, an ex-chad, a millionaire, a scientist and now a volcel? If you're not talking out of your ass, that's one hell of a career.

I'm on a nutritional ketogenic diet that did wonders for me - I eat 10% carbs, 20% protein, 70% fat (% energy). Looks like he's also in that direction, I see coconut oil on his site. I think my current diet is the healthiest possible for a human being, esp. with my genetics. Some health issues cleared up completely, but bacteria in the brain don't care much what you eat... I became financially successful with eCommerce. I also invented a medical device we're selling worldwide.

@modus: I never was a Chad. "Scientist": I have no Ph.D. but as someone who invents medical technology using the scientific method, studying scientific journals and then becomes rich as a consequence of these efforts, done in my lab - I call myself a scientist. "Volcel"? Well, I guess if I spend a lot of effort I can screw a 55 year old cleaning lady... I guess some here would manage the same, given enough work put into it... I'm unable to go out and meet women anyway. It's my character, not my finances or body that make me incel. Too autistic. It should not be a competition here who suffers the most or who is the most fucked. I feel for all you guys, that's why I'm posting here. I came here to say stuff that may be of use, I'll of course go as soon as I get annoyed. I have a business to run, my body to build, things to code and build and to learn etc. If this place is only for people who never saw a cunt in their lives and don't plan on ever doing so, let a moderator confirm this and I'm outta here. Better sooner than later, to avoid wasting my precious resources on a bunch of pathetic jealous whiners like yourself.

Sperg said:
I'm on a nutritional ketogenic diet that did wonders for me - I eat 10% carbs, 20% protein, 70% fat (% energy). Looks like he's also in that direction, I see coconut oil on his site. I think my current diet is the healthiest possible for a human being, esp. with my genetics. Some health issues cleared up completely, but bacteria in the brain don't care much what you eat... I became financially successful with eCommerce. I also invented a medical device we're selling worldwide.

@modus: I never was a Chad. "Scientist": I have no Ph.D. but soemone who invents medical technology using the scientific method, studying scientific journals and then becomes rich as a consequence of thesee efforts - I call myself a scientist. "Volcel"? Well, I guess if I spend a lot of effort I can screw a 55 year old cleaning lady...  I guess some here would manage the same, given enough work put into it... I'm unable to go out and meet women anyway. It's my character, not my finances or body that make me incel. Too autistic.

Check out the dude's green formulas. http://markusrothkranz.com/online-store/wildforce/greens.html#sthash.ceUaOvaz.dpbs & the protein equivalent. That's where the magic is at. The varied and well sourced micronutrients. Macros I don't think are all that important for general health. For body composition, yeah.

Sperg said:

@modus: I never was a Chad. "Scientist": I have no Ph.D. but as someone who invents medical technology using the scientific method, studying scientific journals and then becomes rich as a consequence of these efforts, done in my lab - I call myself a scientist. "Volcel"? Well, I guess if I spend a lot of effort I can screw a 55 year old cleaning lady...  I guess some here would manage the same, given enough work put into it... I'm unable to go out and meet women anyway. It's my character, not my finances or body that make me incel. Too autistic. It should not be a competition here who suffers the most or who is the most fucked. I feel for all you guys, that's why I'm posting here. I came here to say stuff that may be of use, I'll of course go as soon as I get annoyed. I have a business to run, my body to build, things to code and build and to learn etc. If this place is only for people who never saw a cunt in their lives, let a moderator confirm this and I'm outta here. Better sooner than later, to avoid wasting my precious resources on a bunch of whiners like yourself.

Didn't try to insult you. I was honestly impressed by your biography.