Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Who's the most self-hating chink here?

Choose

• starcrapoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pyromancer1234

• mcmoohyun

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @mcmoohyun

Bixnood for sure, SlayerSlayer is a close second. I'm on the opposite end.
He's the most active self-hating chink, but I'm not sure if he wants to genocide his race unlike @SlayerSlayer.

slayerslayer gud mod never gave me warnin:feelsaww:

No idea how to further explain it.
I legit can't imagine being a chink and not self-hating at this point :dafuckfeels:

Remember noodlewhores are part of your race :feelsohgod:

What percentage of them are cucks:forcedsmile:?
90%? :feelsugh:

But tbh genocide is not feasible, strength is numbers is probably the only advantage ricecels have in the long term.

Are you serious? I just post what I see happening and I analyze as objectively as I can.

I've talked about the Russo-Japanese war, The first Indochina war (battle of dien bien phu) and the Korean war a lot. All of those were Asian victories.

Those victories served as an inspiration to other people of color around the world.

Are you serious? I just post what I see happening and I analyze as objectively as I can.

I've talked about the Russo-Japanese war, The first Indochina war (battle of dien bien phu) and the Korean war a lot. All of those were Asian victories.

Those victories served as an inspiration to other people of color around the world.
:feelsokman: Life fuel for me. He ain’t self hating, he just tells his experience on how Asian men are treated in west. The sexual repression and all.

probably it used to be @HiddenUzer but he’s been long gone for quite some time, dude had millions amassed in bitcoin

probably it used to be @HiddenUzer but he’s been long gone for quite some time, dude had millions amassed in bitcoin
He's also a good contender but he's a fakecel. Only incels can be truly self-hating.

He's also a good contender but he's a fakecel. Only incels can be truly self-hating.
no he’s definitely incel, he’s short and pretty ugly facially due to being HAPA, muscular af but he tells me foids laugh at him

no he’s definitely incel, he’s short and pretty ugly facially due to being HAPA, muscular af but he tells me foids laugh at him
Hapas are ugly cause of their dads usually ltn and below whites go for Asians.

Hapas are ugly cause of their dads usually ltn and below whites go for Asians.
that’s why HAPA = incel regardless of anything else imo, the fact that he was rich and jacked yet still worse off than even us speaks volumes

maybe not straight up but if you were given the choice to become aryan, would u take it?
No.

Lots of white men are struggling too, that's why they have to import SEA mail order brides, especially in the Nordic region.

The thing is, being a more or less attractive group doesn't matter, because dating quality on a local level has nothing to do with the average smv of the men.

Nordic regions importing SEA brides would lead to the Nordic countries adapting SEA traits over time, and therefore, mixing the locals and remains more or less the same for the locals in terms of dating market.

All this racial conflict problem arises from globalisation, and if not addressed, would lead to a few highly mixed races with low intelligence, which is easy picking for the Jews (3.0 birth rate in the developed world).

He's 6ft and he was rated a 6/10 on Looksmax. He has a new girlfriend now as well.

Incel trait: you're on the poll but you don't have any votes.

Seriously though, I've never been ashamed of being Asian. It's the rest of the race, especially the women, that can't get enough of White supremacy.

It's the rest of the race, especially the women, that can't get enough of White supremacy.
Don't forget that as much as Asian men are cucks, Asian women literally grovel for colonizer dick while wishing for AM genocide every day and month and year.

No I don't. I wish all races were segregated
Aha I misunderstood, when you make pro ethnostates posts, i thought it was to suppress race mogging. It's ok you are a good nationalist :feelsYall:

Aha I misunderstood, when you make pro ethnostates posts, i thought it was to suppress race mogging. It's ok you are a good nationalist :feelsYall:
It's ironic isn't it? One reason I'm far right is because I understand life is not equal or fair. The best way to achieve this is to give everyone their own game.

There's a meme that racists tend to be more diverse than white libtards (who tends to be privileged middle class white females)

women-are-racist-men-are-also-racist-v0-qlz56hfi0z6c1.jpeg

Bixnood for sure, SlayerSlayer is a close second. I'm on the opposite end.
im surprised I'm winning the poll, I always thought Bix was a little more self-hating