Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who's the biggest fatcel here?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
@NASCARGUY says he's 500lbs, which is kinda incredible. Anybody fat mog him?

I'm 220lbs trying to get under 200lbs tbh after gaining 20lbs during the past 2 months in quarantine. :feelsrope:

I'm 220lbs trying to get under 200lbs tbh after gaining 20lbs during the past 2 months in quarantine. :feelsrope:
are you from latin america or espain ?

Above 20% bodyfat is volcel. No excuse for being fat.

I'm 14-15% bodyfat, 28"-29" waist @ 5'9", and weigh around 165lb (74.9kg) on most mornings (unless I'm sick or something, then weight is lower).

Keep in mind on most days I eat like 3,000 calories (some days its as high as 3,300).

again, no excuses. Volcel if above 20% bodyfat.

I would need proof that dude isn’t lying. Anyway, I use to weight 360 pounds, I lost it all and now I’m a loose skin cel

Big chungus. He's a thick ass boi.

Can't compete with the real heavyweights but used to be 240lbs (5'10") and weigh 180 now.

It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to your sexual attractiveness.

206lbs at 5'7, skinnyfat is a curse.

5'6 and around 300

206lbs at 5'7, skinnyfat is a curse.
Mark-Henry-No-Finger-Wag-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

That's more than just skinnyfat.

imagine being a landwhale and posting here

I'm 14-15% bodyfat, 28"-29" waist @ 5'9", and weigh around 165lb (74.9kg) on most mornings (unless I'm sick or something, then weight is lower).

Keep in mind on most days I eat like 3,000 calories (some days its as high as 3,300).

How do you calculate body fat percentage.

How do you calculate body fat percentage.
So many ways. calpers, bodyfat scales, underwater testing, DEXA scans, etc etc,

However, If you dont have any "special equipment", One ways is looking at picture examples of bodyfat % and seeing which ones are closest to you.

Fatcel is volcel. You can't know if you're a truecel until you lose the weight.

When I joined I was 5'8.5 230 lbs now im 5'10,175 lbs. Still above 20% bf and a fat arse though

When I joined I was 5'8.5 230 lbs now im 5'10,175 lbs. Still above 20% bf and a fat arse though
wtf? how are you above 20% at 5'10" 175? I'm at around 14-15% bf at 5'9.25" 165lb (on most mornings, not this morning because I got sick and lost weight)

Fatcel = voicel
unless it's because of a condition that you don't have a control over (and I am not talking about "but muh metabolism" excuse),
then you're a truecel

Last edited:
wtf? how are you above 20% at 5'10" 175? I'm at around 14-15% bf at 5'9.25" 165lb (on most mornings, not this morning because I got sick and lost weight)
idk, I have a shit rice diet less than 80-90 grams of protein a day and all I did to lose weight was cycling and a little bit of resistance training which means I lost weight but not much fat.

It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to your sexual attractiveness.
Mark-Henry-No-Finger-Wag-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

That's more than just skinnyfat.
:feelshaha: maybe just fat. I have small af arms, very wide frame, round face, small belly with man titties, and a little bit of muscle mass. I am an abomination.

Here's my most recent picture

Last edited:
idk, I have a shit rice diet less than 80-90 grams of protein a day and all I did to lose weight was cycling and a little bit of resistance training which means I lost weight but not much fat.
brutal

Dude it really isn't, u just got lucky with genetics, and possibly how you're job is...
Suspect I'd be near the top. 176cm @ 230lb, BUT bf% is only 24%

Last edited:
Dude it really isn't, u just got lucky with genetics, and possibly how you're job is...
Suspect I'd be near the top. 176cm @ 230lb, BUT bf% is only 24%
On average, how many calories do you eat in a day?

On average, how many calories do you eat in a day?
Have started to cut, so now keep it to 1700, and that includes keeping protein above 140g and carbs below 90g.
So far waist has shrunk, so it's down to 34 inches, but weight is not moving much, which is demoralising.
Tbh people don't guess I'm 230lb when they see me, they guess usually around 170-190lb

Im about 210. Its disgusting. Never used to be fat but been sitting at home for about a year.

Have started to cut, so now keep it to 1700, and that includes keeping protein above 140g and carbs below 90g.
So far waist has shrunk, so it's down to 34 inches, but weight is not moving much, which is demoralising.
Tbh people don't guess I'm 230lb when they see me, they guess usually around 170-190lb
Interesting... 1700 seems very low. What weight do you plan on cutting to?

Interesting... 1700 seems very low. What weight do you plan on cutting to?
I am pretty sure that 1700 is good for weight loss and it's not too low

80kg = 176.4lb, but either way, good luck! :)

Maybe I'm just biased because of my personal eating habits and metabolism, idk.
Yeah I not got good metabolism, plus I'm old so T and HG H are fucked

@Brazilian Sigma

I don’t know but definitely not me. I’m not a fatcel.

If you have a body fat higher than 10% you’re a volcel :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: (J.K in before low IQcels.)

you're 220 lbs as a manlet?

and you call other people fakecel :feelsseriously:

157ish @ 5'9ish (176.5cm)