Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the best incels.me poster?

15inchwiener

15inchwiener

Greycel
Who's the greatest poster here of all time?

Click the Japanese link in my signature for one.

This is a highly subjective topic.

I think the posters here compliment each other and each user has his own personality. This is what keeps this site alive

You are, my friend.

@15inchwiener is truly a light in the abyss.

giphy.gif

This is a highly subjective topic.

I think the posters here compliment each other and each user has his own personality. This is what keeps this site alive

Lol every poster here is trash tbh

idk that's another form of who's the poster you prefer. The ones I like know who they are and that settles it.

i heard that PM_ME_STRIPPERS guy has been posting some good threads recently, so ill give him my vote.

Akarin seriously lacks presence. Otherwise he'd have my vote.

I'm gonna go with @Popbob

chudur or anyone that pushes the truth on jbw and ethnics being fucked

my favorite are the fellow Muslim brothers @SOMCEL @pakicel @Bushladen008 @RREEEEEEEEE

and also @nausea because casual conversation in offtopic ftw

my favorite are the fellow Muslim brothers @SOMCEL @pakicel @Bushladen008 @RREEEEEEEEE

Thank you for including me. I'd also include @Stanx22 & @Tellem--T & @Allblueeeee.

totally forgot too, @RippedRichandIncel for blackpills and comedy

Thank you for including me. I'd also include @Stanx22 & @Tellem--T & @Allblueeeee.
Thanks brother, that's very kind of you. You're also one of the best people that i've met online.

Thanks brother, that's very kind of you. You're also one of the best people that i've met online.
Aww <3 thank you and you're welcome brother.

Thank you brother, I love your posts too. I hope we all ascend inceldom one day, inshallah.

I am. I try to be thoughtful and honest and not just repeat incel-culture dogmas.

Fellow animecels

@Stanx22 @idkwattodowithlife @Kointo @Facade @theultimate341

I like almost everyone here but my favorites are probably @RREEEEEEEEE and @chudur-budur

My JBF posts are some of the greatest blackpills out there.

This thread is a giant circle jerk