Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the best incels.me poster?

Wtf is this cope, no one choosing me is such blasphemy

I don't like to play the whole favouritism game. If you're not a cunt then I'll like you no matter what you are, from the get-go.

Last edited:

I don't like to play the whole favouritism game. If you're not a cunt then I'll like you no matter what you are from the get-go.
Same here. We are a nice little fucked up family. And no matter how weird you are you belong here (@nausea).
But I do want to give some credit. @ion does not post often but when he does it's quality. Keep it up, boyo!
Also I consider @St.Tropez to be the best incel here. Why? He is banned all the time, he's got the incel lifestyle all figured out, ya'll better ask somebody

I would have to go with @_incelinside

Gambler aka @incelman . @Tellem--T and @chudur-budur are up there too.

The autistic jew duo
oy vey this goycel hate @Jewsel למה אינסלים גזענים הם לא מבינים את האירוניה? במילא לחצי מהם יש אייקיו של חרגול TBH

דבר איתם על אנימה והם יאהבו אותך לא משנה מי אתה
לא נראלי הוא נראה דיי נאציסל חסר אישיות

hey @idkwattodowithlife מה שלומך ידידי? השגת כבר ילדה להזרים נוזלים אליה

לא נראלי הוא נראה דיי נאציסל חסר אישיות

hey @idkwattodowithlife מה שלומך ידידי? השגת כבר ילדה להזרים נוזלים אליה
לא רע, זה לא נכון. אני לא עושה את זה. אתה נראה סוג של בחור כי היה לשקר על החברים שלו. lol שלה כל טוב.

i like every poster except animefags or attention whores who post the their face or post way too much