Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based who's really pulling the strings?

H

heimi233

Greycel
I've been thinking about one thing while gaming, who's really pulling the strings in this world and what's the point of it?

I mean that whole modern social stuff, lgbt ideology (including trans agenda), that whole narrative where incels are the worst of the worst, "kill all men", queers (and other pokemons) etc. Obviously the ones that are controlling all of this are global elites, wealthy top of the population, but why do they do that?

The answer may be simple: to control and atomize the society.
When society is atomized and whole population is divided into small groups different from each other, they won't be able to question or disobey those who are in charge of society because they won't have enough power. and when the society or even whole global population is divided, elites are able to do whatever (((they))) want and no one would even speak against it.

That's why elites and mainstream media are forcing their rhetoric and pumping millions of dollars into their campaigns or social media like tiktok: to have more control of society

Therefore it's so important to not be fooled by this propaganda and protect a thing called common sense. so to everyone reading this (I know some redditors are spying so that's also to y'all) REMEMBER:
- there are ONLY 2 GENDERS, bs like nonbinary isn't a gender, but gender identity, just like being femboy (ew:feelspuke:) is not a gender either.
- lgbt is an IDEOLOGY
- there are global elites that try their best to tame the population and make everyone outside their elite group their slaves and mindless NPCs
- if someone with healthy and functioning genitals wants to chop them off because "they don't feel like their gender assigned at birth" then they are mentally ill and need mental treatment rather than surgery, trans stuff is relatively new in this world

B L6ty4VIAAELA2

@Lordgoro1 @Destroyed lonely

A small minority of evil

inceldom discussed

isn't this just a GrAY chudposting?

ffs at least name the Jew

dnr..the jews pull all strings

54d3e28e873617e272c51b8244655f112543e1aafbca5bb03d5da7e0e980e471

I've been thinking about one thing while gaming, who's really pulling the strings in this world and what's the point of it?

I mean that whole modern social stuff, lgbt ideology (including trans agenda), that whole narrative where incels are the worst of the worst, "kill all men", queers (and other pokemons) etc. Obviously the ones that are controlling all of this are global elites, wealthy top of the population, but why do they do that?

When society is atomized and whole population is divided into small groups different from each other, they won't be able to question or disobey those who are in charge of society because they won't have enough power. and when the society or even whole global population is divided, elites are able to do whatever (((they))) want and no one would even speak against it.

That's why elites and mainstream media are forcing their rhetoric and pumping millions of dollars into their campaigns or social media like tiktok: to have more control of society

Therefore it's so important to not be fooled by this propaganda and protect a thing called common sense. so to everyone reading this (I know some redditors are spying so that's also to y'all) REMEMBER:
- there are ONLY 2 GENDERS, bs like nonbinary isn't a gender, but gender identity, just like being femboy (ew:feelspuke:) is not a gender either.
- lgbt is an IDEOLOGY
- there are global elites that try their best to tame the population and make everyone outside their elite group their slaves and mindless NPCs
- if someone with healthy and functioning genitals wants to chop them off because "they don't feel like their gender assigned at birth" then they are mentally ill and need mental treatment rather than surgery, trans stuff is relatively new in this world
Screenshot 03 10 2024 204938   Copy

Women controll everything , the reason why the world is hate filled is because of women and then rejecting and bullying men . Men do everything to try to impress and please them only to still be rejected and they get angry and take it out on the world

- lgbt is an IDEOLOGY
Jew