Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who’s gonna go into the Champions League final tonight?

Title

• Total voters
Cristiano Ronaldo is going to carry Real Madrid to the CL trophy :feelsokman:.

I hope Real Madrid do.

m’balz es-hari

the game is crazy rn :shock::feelsohgod:

Cant believe city is gonna fucking choke:feelsrope:

I hope it's not Manchester City. Fuck Pep Guardiola and puta Barça kek

It's in extra time.

Fuck you Pep Guardiola :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m gonna rope I can’t fucking believe this bullshit:feelsrope:

Real Madrid is the only team I have seen that I would say is competitive with Liverpool and Man City.

For Liverpool and Man City their 3 games this season against each other show they are basically 100% even, with a tiny edge to Liverpool.

Its super exciting in the English Premier league the games, because we are down to the last 4 games or so. And Man City and Liverprool 100% have to win every game or they won't get the title. So each team they face goes all out to be a giant killer.

Like Newcastle is playing phenomenal and they were playing Liverpool and Man City in the last few weeks of the season, so to show a message for next season. And they played Liverpool last week, and it was an awesome game, Newcastle was close, whereas usually teams get blown out by Liverpool. Newcastle plays Man City next I think. It is thought next season Newcastle could be a major player.

Last edited:
no chad worshipping