Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whores Talking About Hot Guys in Front of Their BFs

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
I remember some toilets back in a party 20 years ago talking about how hot some celebrity was infront of their boyfriend. :feelshaha: What is it like for normcucks to hear this? I believe foids should be given 12 lashes for doing this, and subsequent violations should eventually result in being stoned to death with any other foids participating in the discussion included.

If you go to a foid website lolcow dot farm - you will see that ALL they talk about is how much they want gigachads. THAT'S ALL THEY TALK ABUT

Every slut has intrusive thoughts like that, now it's more socially acceptably than ever to say it out loud and act on those impulses.

I remember some toilets back in a party 20 years ago talking about how hot some celebrity was infront of their boyfriend. :feelshaha: What is it like for normcucks to hear this? I believe foids should be given 12 lashes for doing this, and subsequent violations should eventually result in being stoned to death with any other foids participating in the discussion included.
If you go to a foid website lolcow dot farm - you will see that ALL they talk about is how much they want gigachads. THAT'S ALL THEY TALK ABUT
Every slut has intrusive thoughts like that, now it's more socially acceptably than ever to say it out loud and act on those impulses.
whores

If you go to a foid website lolcow dot farm - you will see that ALL they talk about is how much they want gigachads. THAT'S ALL THEY TALK ABOUT
Tried to open it, it looks like shit

Tried to open it, it looks like shit
It's full of troons and larpers now. Just like every other formerly female dominated space.

It's full of troons and larpers now. Just like every other formerly female dominated space.
I don't think so. They hate trannies (like all foids) and if you look at how much they worship gigachads - you will understand they are indeed foids.

Stupid cum dumpsters nowadays just act on their impulses. They don't even think about the people around them, not even their own boyfriends. What an absolute clown world we live in

I don't think so. They hate trannies (like all foids) and if you look at how much they worship gigachads - you will understand they are indeed foids.
Some of them are but the site was founded by a gay man iirc
So it's not shocking to see other degenerates there.